Oliver X Reader

Warnings: Swearing and bullying

You say in class, sitting alone at a seat as your boyfriend, Oliver Wood, sat with his Quidditch friends instead of you. You were a little hurt by this, but quickly shrugged it off, assuring yourself it was nothing. You say being the golden trio, and as you were a fourth year Hufflepuff, they liked you. Or so you thought.
Sitting behind them during class meant you got to either 'accidentally overhear' their conversations, or actually eavesdrop. So that you did, curiosity fuming from you when you heard them contemplating over Oliver.
"Honestly what the hell does Y/N see in Oliver anyways? She's a bloody bitch if you ask me." You hear Ron say. You, thinking you were actually friends with the trio, felt a pang of sadness within you. Hearing Hermione's voice next wasn't exactly comforting either.
"I know! She can't keep to herself and she always has to pry into everything! She always nags and never helps others out. She should have been put into Slytherin, honestly. She fits their description." Hermione rages, anger clear. You can already feel the tears coming on but will yourself not to be weak. They had no idea you were directly behind them, but you weren't exactly glad about that either. And Harry's next.
"Well, she's not that bad guys. I mean she's a good person. She's not as bad as you think." Harry reasons, hesitant his friends would flip at him for defending someone they hated.
"Harry? How could you possibly be defending that..that git?!" Hermione basically screeches, causing her to get looks. She suddenly stands up, still completely oblivious that you were behind them.
"Its absolutely ridiculous! She has no boundaries, and she lets guys do whatever they want to her! She has no standards. She needs her priorities set straight." She sighs, sitting back down. Ron cuts in again.
"Blimey, Hermione, I'm not a fan of her but I wouldn't go that far with her. She's not worth the words." He reasons, attempting at making her stop. But she just keeps droning. A tear escapes your eyes and Oliver has noticed your sadness, as he saunters over towards you.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He leans down, stroking your hair gently.
"Nothing, Ollie. I'm fine." You say, holding your sobs back.
"Obviously not. What is it?" His thick accent rings through your ears, making you immediately break down.
You sob into his shoulder, him whispering sweets into your ear. You're in a fit of sobs, and the trio had just noticed you. They turn around in their seats, giving you looks of sympathy. Harry gets up and walks over, awkwardly stroking your back in an attempt to calm you. Hermione disgust is suddenly gone, and you slowly but surely start to calm down with Oliver clinging onto you.
Your sobs have finally managed into soft deep breaths after Oliver had brought you into the hall, after Harry had told him what had happened. You were glad to at least have Harry to like you maybe a little, but still upset the other two had hated you after all this time. (Alwaysss. XD sorry I'll stop)
Oliver sat in the hall with you in his arms, you laying into him. Class was still going, so you didn't even attempt to get up before it ended. When you were signaled to get to the great hall, you of course didn't feel up to it, and Oliver let you stay in his dorm while he had Quidditch practice. Glad to at least have someone who cared, you and Harry continued to hang out with Oliver too, and Hermione had been less petty towards you. Though you had no intentions of rendering ties with her or Ron, she would often send you small half hearted smiles, to which you rarely returned. You, at least, knew that Oliver would always be there, even over his love for Quidditch.

A/N: Okay I don't really know how exactly that revolved around Oliver but okay that was probably one of the worst ones I wrote aside from my last few. Eh, I've been sick for weeks and haven't been in the writing style lately. Requests, as always, open!