Percy X Reader

A/N: I think this one is super bad so I'm sorry about that. Also, in a few days I might be going under editing of this book, not sure yet. Just saying, in case you guys are wondering why I won't be updating a whole lot probably. Lmao sorry idek.

You were colorblind. That's all there was to it. You didn't understand what people meant when they ranted on about all the pretty colors of the sunsets, you didn't understand how people "colour coded" things, you got most of your potions wrong because you couldn't see the colour of the ingredients, and you couldn't see the end result of your potions color, so you always failed. And you never got why.

There was no cure for you. You were told that when you were diagnosed with it, which was at five years old. When people talked about all these colours, you didn't even know what to think. And the Slytherins would then tease you relentlessly. You hated it, but there was nothing able to be done about it.

Percy Weasley was a git, but he at least had a hint of common sense. He would study constantly, and reading was his forté. But he cared, about people. Even though he wouldn't show it quite often, he had a select few besides his family he cared about. Take you for example, he had always watched you from afar. He thought your ways were unique, and your looks beautiful.

Thursday. You get up out of your bed, and prepare for a long day full of bullying.

And then 7:00 came, and you walked up to the astronomy tower. People were tiring. You would always come up to the tower, and even though you knew it wouldn't happen, you hoped that one day you would finally know what people meant by the sunset. But this time was different. A guy in your year, by the name of Percy, asked you to meet him here. And you heard approaching footsteps, and looked to see the one that had asked you here.
"Hello." He says, as you move to make room for him to sit beside you.

After exchanging conversation, you ask why he asked you to meet.
He then suddenly flicks his wand a few times in your direction, and you flinch, causing him to let out a small laugh.

"Hey, look over there." He says, pointing towards the sun that was supposedly setting. You look, and gasp at what you saw. You finally understood what people meant by the colours of the sunset, you finally understood why people would always talk about the Weasley former colour. You smile widely at him.
" Your hair is flaming!" You breathe.
He laughs.
"A family trait." He says.
You then hug him, to which he didn't immediately respond to.
"Thank you thank you thank You!!" You say, jumping up and down in his arms.
"Its no problem." He says, finally giving in and hugging you back.

"Hey, why did you help me?" You ask.
"I saw you failing in classes, and I saw how sad you were. It killed me. Because i-i erm..i care about you. And I wanted to see you happy." He sly smiles. To which you return.

The next day, the Slytherins decide to tease you again, as you walk down the hall with Percy.
"Hey L/N, what's my the colour? Oh! What's my hair colour?!" Draco snickers.
"Oh sorry! Forgot you couldn't see it!" He snickers again with his cronies.
" Your the is green and sliver, and as for your hair...its a really sick bleach blonde colour. Honestly, it looks like a baby threw up on your hair, but okay. I suppose you just prefer it that way." You shrug, smiling triumphantly at his dumbfounded look as his cronies snickered at your comeback. He shot them a glare, and they stopped.
"Watch it, L/N." He warns. Percy then steps in.
" You Watch it, Malfoy, before I give you detention."
"Oh so L/N got a boyfriend! He must have been the one that gave you the 'power' to see colours." He scoffs.
"Yes, he did. And I'm very happy for him to be in my life, and anyone would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend. Screw You, Malfoy." You sneer.
Percy then burns as red as his hair.
"Detention tonight, Malfoy." He says as you stride off.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asks.
"Yeah. Every bit." You shrug.
He smiles, then takes your hand, walking you to your next class.