13 (wax stan)

"Stan!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?" Stan ran out the door without his pants, nearly tripping on the door frame. "Is someone hurt?"

"That was Jr..."

"(Y/n) what's wrong? Your white as a ghost!" Stan asked.

"Jr is getting married."

"That's great."

I picked up my phone. "Tell your father what you just told me." I passed it to Stan. "He's still on the line. Talk to him."

"Hey Jr." Stan smiled. Slowly his smile fell and his face went white. "I am happy for you." Pause. "I can't be there. I have your cousins with us for the summer. Your mom will be there." There was a pause. "What do you want her to wear?" Another pause. "I'll let her know. She'll be there." Pause. "Love you too. Bye." He hung up. "Now I understand..."

"Is that okay now? It wasn't when we were kids..."

"I don't know..."

"Your pants are on the chair."

"Thanks. Come see what Mabel's making."

"What is it?"

"I don't know yet. She didn't say." Stan led the way, pulling on his pants as we walked.

We both jumped as we came into the room. I'd thought it was Ford for a second. By the expression on his face, so did Stan.

Mabel smiled at us. "What do you think?"

"It's certainly realistic..." I blinked at the wax statue.

"I think..." Stan smiled. "...the Wax Museum's back in business!"