18 (Mindscape)

I walked into the living room to find something a bit disturbing. There were candles around the room. Dipper, Mabel, and Soos' eyes were glowing, and Dipper was chanting. "Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!" When he finished they all passed out, the candles dying.

"That can't be good..." I hurried to the kids on the floor and looked at the book Dipper had read from. "Journal three!" I exclamed in surprise. I couldn't believe it. It had been here the whole time! I looked at the page. It was about Bill. That couldn't be good. The little I knew of Bill from the Journal I'd read didn't have much good to it. I looked at the people around me. I'd just have to ask Dipper about it later.

I pulled a match book from my Jean pocket and struck the match on my shoe. I lit the candles and looked at the book again. I placed my hand on Stan's head and read. "Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!" I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was standing in front of the Shack, A giant yellow triangle stood between me and my family.

"Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last! Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree, I had a hunch I might bump into you!" The triangle shot a hole in Dipper's chest.

Dipper screamed before realizing he wasn't dead.

Mabel stuck her hand through Dipper. "Boop!"

"Mabel!" I yelled as I ran to the kids. "We don't put our hands though people! I never thought I'd have to say that..." I rounded on the the triangle. "What do you want with Stan's mind anyway?"

"Oh, just the code to the old man's safe! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing his memories. Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely."

"Not if we stop you!" Mabel yelled.

"Hah, fat chance! I'm the master of the mind." Bill was encased in blue flame. "I even know what you're thinking right now!"

"Yeah right!" I yelled.

"That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!" yelled Mabel.

Bill snapped his fingers and Xyler and Craz from Mabel's movie appeared.

'That's interesting...' I thought.

"You're out of your league, kids. Turn around now before you see something you might regret. Later, suckers!" He crashed through the wall of the mindscape Mystery Shack.

"We're goin' in!" I started toward the door.

"Mabel, can we leave those guys out here? Looking at them -- hurts my eyes..." Dipper gave a grimace as he looked at the neon colored boys.

"No!" Mabel cried. "They can help us!"

Xyler and Craz spoke in unison. "Totally! Arm throne!"