epilogue

Hey my Peoples! You may not have realized this but #70... yeah... last official chapter...

DON'T KILL ME!

I would never ever leave y'all without some closure so here you are your epilogue.

Stan
Stan eventually fully regained his memory thanks to the help of pictures and some rather triggering people. Not all of it was good... he nearly beat up a man... and remembering his fight with his brother hurt him a lot. Stan died at the age of 89 while fighting a monster to save you. He was completely sane at the end so it wasn't too bad.

(Y/n)
You did eventually remarry Stan when you stopped to resupply at a port in Canada. You helped Stan to remember every last detail of his life, good and bad. You loved him dearly until your last breath at the age of 88 (same year Stan died). You never did keep Mabel during the school year but you were constantly in touch with her. You probably would've had empty nest syndrome if it wasnt for the fact that every time your nest was empty you completely changed your life style. You died in your sleep from a heart attack.

Ford
Ford out lived you both. He made it until the age of 92 when he had a heart attack. He never tried to come between you and Stan but he never stopped loving you.

Mabel
Grew up in Piedmont. Came to see you every summer and Christmas. Married a nice young man. She became a high end fashion designer.

Dipper
Grew up and was apprenticed to Ford at the age of 25. Eventually Mason went back to Gravity Falls and started a TV show about monster hunting. He married Wendy Corduroy and had a set of twins named Lee and Ford after his great uncles.

 He married Wendy Corduroy and had a set of twins named Lee and Ford after his great uncles

Gideon
Stopped being an obsessive creepy jerk after Weirdmagedon. He grew into a fine, intelligent, strong young man. He married his wife after getting turned down by her twice because it was "too soon". They now live in Gravity Falls in Gideon's childhood home.