The new interview!

Me: Hello! Yeah I know. The story is marked complete. Screw it. I got stuff to say. Or more accurately, I got questions to answer! Ford! Y/N! This one is for you!

o0GravityCode0o asks: Ford-why didn't you listen to y/n - I'm kind of ticked off so I need to know answers from your point of view

Me: What is the answer Ford?

Ford: which time?

Y/N: Yeah. When he was building the portal? When I left the note? When he ignored me for five minutes in the bunker?

Jr. (pokes head in): You ignore mom a lot, Ford.

Me(shoves Jr out of the room): My domain! Not yours! Leave! (Turns to Ford) Awnser. Now.

Ford: um... Because of Bill for the portal, because of the portal for the note, and because of the agents swarming the house in the lab.

Y/N: He ignores me more often than just those times too. It bites him in the ass a lot.

Ford (offended): It does not! I'm the smartest man in the world! Nothing ever back fires on me!

Me: (LAUGHS EXTREMELY LOUDLY) One, no. That is Rick Sanchez. Two, the portal.

Ford: In the world! Rick has the rest of the multiverse! And it didn't fail. I just trusted the wrong people.

Me:And that came back to bite you in the butt. Welp! That's it for now! We learned that Ford should listen to Y/N more!

Ford: Hey!

Me: Byeeee! Feel free to ask more questions!!!