64 (The Twins' Speech)

I soon heard the TV transition slowly from static to picture in the same way it always did. I quickly went to the living room followed by everyone.

"This is Shandra Jimenez reporting live from the inside of Bill's castle. Here for the first time are images of what's happened to the captured townsfolk. Viewers are advised to look away if they don't want to see their friends turned into a twisted throne of human agony."

I cried. I'd been saving people from becoming stone but who would have thought I'd be saving them from this. It didn't help to see the golden Ford statue on the arm.

Pacifica cried too. "Mom and Dad?"

Wendy pointed. "My family!"

Sheriff Blubs pointed at the TV too. "Deputy Durland!"

"Is there no one who will save the people of this town? I'm Shandra Jimenez and I'm being turned into stone by a flying eyeball." The TV turned to static as Shandra was turned to stone. Everyone gasped.

Pacifica looked at me. "Oh, no. My parents are bad but even they don't deserve to be turned to stone."

Sheriff Blubs dropped down on his knees. "Curse you, Bill! Why must you take everything we love?"

Mabel climbed on top of Multi-Bear. "Guys, don't you see? Our friends need us, but we can only save them if we fight back." She pulled Dipper up after her.

Dipper took her hand. "Mabel is right. Bill wants us to run and hide. He wants us to think he's invincible. But Ford told me before he was captured that he knows Bill's secret weakness."

"A weakness?" I muttered

"Now, if we band together, if we combine all of our strength, our smarts, our..." He thought foe a second. "...whatever Toby has...then we just might be able to rescue Ford, learn Bill's weakness, and save Gravity Falls!"

Everyone else cheered but I couldn't see it happening.

Stan put up his hands. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Have you all forgotten who's in charge here?"

I tried to calm him. "Besides, we're only safe inside! It's not like we can take the Mystery Shack to Bill."

McGucket interupted. "Wha--Whoa! Holy hootenany! Flapjack and fiddlebanjos! Sorry, Sorry. Got a little excited." He thumped his foot and slapped his knee. "What I meant to say is I think I figured out a way to fight Bill and rescue Ford. But we're all gonna have to work together." He snapped his fingers and a gnome put glasses on him. "Now. You just..." He spoke unintentionally to Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy, making Stan and I very unhappy.