57 (Welcome Back)

Stan got out of the RV as I propped a latter against the roof. "Aw, come on!" Stan yelled.

I climbed the latter, the gift shop broom in hand. "Hi, honey!" I yelled and went back chasing people off my roof. "Get off my home!"

A Corn Maze worker smashed one of the RV's headlights with a baseball bat as I chased the owner of upside down house off the roof. They all ran away from the Shack.

"I don't understand." Stan looked around as I came down the latter. "I completely don't deserve this."
I walked up and hugged Stan. "Have fun?"

"Grunkle Stan nearly became a mummy!" Mabel yelled with a smile.

"Well that certainly sounds like fun." I smiled at Mabel. "You know what we should make?"

"Post road trip cookies?" Mabel nearly jumped out of her sweater.

"And Mabel juice."

She screamed in excitement. She ran for the kitchen. Grenda and Candy followed her.

I smiled at Dipper. "And I believe Ford is still in the basement."

"Thanks Aunt (y/n)!" Dipper ran off into the shop.

I smiled, hanging on Stan. I put my hand in his jacket. "And that should clear the corn out of the gift shop." I reached up to his shoulder and played with his shoulder hair. "Your gift will come a little later..."

Stan smiled. "You're so smart... that's why I love you."

I gave him a quick kiss. "And I love you because of everything you are..." I backed up a step. "Now I guess I've gotta go make cookies."

"Oh, of course." He smiled and put his hands up in a playful surrender. "Go make your cookies."