66 (But... My Teddy Bear...)

I suddenly wasn't stone anymore as I hit hard on the ground. I got up and took off towards the direction of the Mystery Shack's original placement.

I soon came across my family. "Ford! Stan! Kids!" I hugged each of them in turn but they didn't seem very happy. Ford even tensed when I hugged Stan.

Stan looked up at me. "Hi there, pretty lady..." He sounded tentative, as if he was testing his chances for the first time.

I held his face in my hands and forced him to look at me. "Stan..." I didn't see any recognition in his face. "No..."

Ford put his hand on my shoulder, "We had to erase his mind to defeat Bill. It's all gone."

"No..." I shrugged Ford off. "No you have to remember me!" I wrapped my arms around him. "We were supposed to be together forever. We were going to grow old together. You were... My teddy bear..."

"I'm sorry... I don't know you..."

"No... no you have to! We raised a son together... you have to remember... you have..." I trailed off into tears.

Ford sighed. "Stan has no idea, but he did it. He saved the world. He saved me." He kneeled down next to Stan. "You're our hero, Stanley." He hugged him.

I dropped, defeated, to my knees. Tears ran steadily from my eyes but all I could think about was how this wasn't right. Ford helped me up and we started towards the Shack's permanent place. I felt nothing. I was numb and my entirety was in auto mode.

Dipper punched the door down. We all walked into the living room, Dipper and Mabel holding Stan's hands.

Stan looked around. "Hey, this is a real nice place you got here."

I sat beside his chair.

Dipper looked up at him. "It's your place, Grunkle Stan."

Mabel sounded desperate. "Don't you remember? Even a little?"

Stan sat down in the recliner. "Nope. But this chair hugs my butt like it remembers. Ah." He looked at us all. "Hey, why the long faces? You guys look like it's someone's funeral."

Dipper looked at me. "We saved the world, but what's the point? Grunkle Stan's not himself anymore."

Mabel looked at Ford. "There's gotta be something we can do to jog his memory."

Ford shook his head. "There isn't. I'm sorry. Stan's gone."

"I know my Grunkle is in there somewhere. There's gotta be something around here that can help bring him back." She grabbed her scrapbook, sat next to Stan in the recliner and opened it. "This'll work! This has to work! Here's the first day we came to Gravity Falls, Grunkle Stan. And here's a macaroni interpretation of my emotions." She flipped through the pages.

Dipper pointed at some of the pictures. "That time we went fishing? That Summerween we spent together? Don't you remember anything?"

Stan shook his head. "I'm sorry. I don't know what this is or who you are or-" Waddles jumped up on Stan. "Gah! Quit it, Waddles! I'm trying to remember my life story!"

Dipper and Mabel gasped. Dipper's eyes went up. "What did you say?"

Stan lifted Waddles. "I said get Waddles off of me."

Ford gasped. "It's working. Keep reading."

My senses began to come back. "Don't stop."

I noticed Soos in the corner. "Skip to my page! He needs to remember our boss-employee relationship.

Stan pointed at Soos. "Hey, just cuz I have amnesia, don't go tryin' to give yourself a raise, Soos."

Dipper smiled. "It's happening! Keep going!"

Mabel continued. "Okay. Okay. 'Day two. Grunkle Stan smells weird but we're starting to bond. He told us a lot about being a business man in the '80s and seemed happy when we pretended to listen. He also gave me a grappling hook which everyone is impressed by. And in more important news, I met some neighborhood hotties.'" She laughed and we all laughed with her.

A/nI'm really excited

A/n
I'm really excited. We're coming to the end of this book. My hope is to have the last chapter up on New Year's eve or day.

I thank you all for staying with me throughout this story.

I, more or less, work on love. But since I'm not the devil, I can't just absorb y'alls love and I don't get paid for writing (wish I did) for you all so I had to apply for a "real" job.

Summer counselor at my church camp.

So lots of love to you all and wish me luck.
See ya soon.