25 (Gideon Land)

I stepped onto the property that was once the mystery shack. It still was, there was just a giant hole in my roof now. I looked at Gideon who was speaking to the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Today I am delighted to announce my plans for the former Mystery Shack. I give you..." He pulled a sheet off of a scale model. "Gideonland! We're gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gideon-tertainment. And introducin' our new mascot, Lil' Gideon Jr.!" Bud pullef a cloak off Waddles to reveal the pig in a Gideon costume. "Boom, he's a pig!"

"You little liar!" I screamed as I rushed forward. I jumped from the ground to the stage in one swift, strong, fluid motion. "Your a liar and a thief!"

"Now, Miss Pines..." Gideon put his hands out.

"Don't Miss Pines me, child! You stole my home from me and ruined my things! Your just as much a fraud as Stan! You gave no warning!"

"I'm sorry Miss Pines, but Stan gave the deed to me while you were out." He gave a smile. "Now, I don't have to do this but I'm going to let you get your things when the ceremony is all over."

I shook my head. "You're still a fraud!"

"Security!" Gideon snapped his fingers. "She can come back in an hour. Make sure no other Pines gets on my property! Get her out of here."

The guard moved to grab me but I pulled away and leaned down to whisper in Gideon's ear. "This won't be the last time we meet. I'll prove you're a fake and be back for my property. I'll see you in juvey yet, Gleeful." I stood and turned to the guard. "Touch me and you will end up on the ground." I probably couldn't take the man down but the look on myface said I could. I left of my own accord.