Loki X Short Reader (Kamigami No Asobi)

Loki, give me back my pocky!" I whined at the red-haired god as he smirked down at me.

"If you want it so much, then why don't you jump for it, my little kitten," he teased. I blushed lightly at the nickname and jumped up to try to snatch my yummy snack. Loki gave me a look of mischief as he brought the pocky higher into the air. "You're going to have to try harder than that," he teased.

"Loki!" I pouted cutely. "I just want my pocky," I mumbled as tears began to bottle up in my (e/c) orbs. Loki looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Are you crying?" he asked softly. I silently started to sob. Loki instantly dropped the pocky and brought me into a loving hug. "Please don't cry, my precious kitten?" he stroked my head and whispered sweet nothings into my ear until I calmed down. "I'm sorry I made you cry. I just wanted to see your flustered face," Loki apologized.

"It's okay Loki. I just get really emotional when it comes to my height," I explained. Loki wrapped his arms around my waist and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with your height. I love how short you are. It's cute," he giggled. I blushed crimson at his compliment.

"D-d-do y-you r-re-really th-think s-so?" I asked stuttering. Loki chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. This caused my blush to only darken.

"Yes," he answered. "In fact, I find every part of you cute. I love you and all that you are," My eyes widened. Loki must have realized what he just said because now his face was the same color as his hair. "I-I-I m-mean-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I love you too, my flaming hot prankster," I cooed. We kissed once more, each one more passionate than the one before it.