Kuro X Lolita Eve Reader (Servamp)

"Oh, Kuro-chan!" I sang entering the apartment. "I'm finally home from school!" I make my way into the kitchen to see my servamp in his cat form sleeping on the couch. "You can't be seriously telling me you spent the whole day just sleeping," I pouted.

"You're being too loud! You humans, are so mean, not letting your cat sleep," Kuro, the servamp of sloth whined. I giggled and put the vampire cat on my lap before petting his head. He purred softly and nuzzled against my lap.

"You're so adorable Kuro-chan!" I squeal. I could see light punk tints on Kuro's kitty cheeks before he turned his head.

"Quit teasing, it's bothersome," the cat groaned getting off my lap and transforming into his original form. I gave a small pout.

"Oh, I was just giving you a compliment," I gave him an innocent smile. "Plus you know you love me~" I cooed.  At that moment, Kuro's face became darker than his crimson orbs. He then mumbled something I couldn't understand. "Huh? I couldn't hear that,"

"I said I do love you. I-I love you a lot...Now, can we please just cuddle on your bed?" I squealed happily and gave him a tight hug.

"I love you too, my adorable Kuro-chan and of course!" With that, we spent the whole cuddling and giving each other sweet kisses.