Kuro X Subclass Reader (Servamp)

Hello, Minna-san! This was requested by PaulinaHikari. Hope you enjoy *^ヮ^)♪.,#,.♪sumairu♪.,#,.♪(+'∀`+)  

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kuro!" My master's eve angrily yelled as here walked into the room. "You always make a mess and you've already eaten over half of the food and I just went shopping yesterday!" I looked over at my master to see that he's unphased by his eve's outbursts.  

"Mahiro, you're being troublesome," my lazy master whined in response. My master then transforms into his cat form and lays on my lap. I look at Mahiro and offer him an apologetic smile. Mahiro sighed and started cleaning up all the mess. I look down at my master and give him a stern look.

"You know you could be more appreciative towards your eve. He gives you food and a place to stay. The least you could do is one, say thanks and two, be considerate," I scold   

"Oh come on. Not you two, (Y/n). Can't a cat just enjoy his nap?" Kuro whined. I let out a long sigh and gave him a small smile before placing a quick kiss on his furry little head. 

"You can. Just next time be more considerate, okay?" I softly giggle when I notice the light pink on his kitty cheeks as he tried to turn his head away from me. I then start scratching behind his ear earning loud purrs from the said male. 

Kuro then transforms back into his normal form and picks me up bridal style. "Kuro?!" I squeaked. "What are you doing?!" 

"Room. I want cuddles," he answered with crimson face refusing to look me in the eyes. I giggled and gave a simple okay as I kissed his cheek.