Eiichi X Oc (Uta No Prince Sama)

Hello, Minna-san! This was a request from Kadikki89. I hope you enjoy (☆▽☆)

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day outside as I played with a cute stray kitten. I giggled at the cat as it jumped up on my head and playfully pawed at my hair. "Playing with a stray I see. How cute of you, my angel," a voice chuckled. I looked up and saw the one and only, Eiichi Otori. The said male looked down at me with a smirk.

"Hello, Otori-san," I greeted him with a smile. "What brings you here?" I stand up, causing the kitten to jump down and run off. Eiichi's purple orbs sparkled in mischief which made me a little nervous.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing, Akemi. After all, you are my sweet angel," he said walking over to me and cupping my cheek. I blushed heavily at his forward actions. The dark brown-haired male laughed at my reaction.  Within seconds he stops his laughter and gives me another one of his signature smirks before wrapping his free arm around my waist and pulling me close.

"O-Otori-sa-san? Wh-what a-are y-you d-do-doing?" I stammered blushing even darker. 'Wh-what is going on?!' I mentally panicked. 

"Eiichi. For now on just call me by my first name. After all, you're my angel," he told me before leaning down towards my ear. "And very soon you'll be screaming my name and calling me your heaven," I squeaked and covered my face with my hands in response. Eiichi chuckled before pulling my hands away from my face and looked me in the eye. "I love you, my angel,"