Misono X Reader (Servamp)

Hello, Minna-san! This is a request from PaulinaHikari. Hope you enjoy (o^-^o)

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not a pretty boy!" my childhood friend, Misono yelled with a cherry face. His reaction to that nickname was so priceless that I broke out into a fit of laughter. "It's not funny!"

"I'm sorry Sono-chan but your reaction was just too priceless!" I said laughing even harder. The purple-hair male sighed deeply before stepping in front of me.

"(Y/n) I swear if you don't stop laughing you will leave me with no choice," he warned wearing a stern expression.

"Oh? And what are ya gonna do? Not much you can do, pretty boy," I said sassily as I continued to laugh. Misono's face darkened as he took a deep breath. What he did next shock the life out of me. Right now at this very moment, my childhood friend was kissing me! I stood there wide-eyed. When Misono pulled back he looked down at the ground.

"I-I kn-know you only think of me as a friend but I...I really like you," He confessed still looking down. I wrapped my arms around him and brought him into a gentle embrace.

"I-I like you too, Somo-chan. I've liked you ever since we were kids. I was just always scared that you didn't feel the same and I didn't want to risk the chance of losing you as a friend," I confessed blushing madly. Misono looked up at me and leaned in. I did the same and soon our lips met in a sweet kiss.

"Oh so my eve finally told his beloved his feelings," Lily said as he entered the room. "This calls for a celebration," he said as he started to strip. I quickly hid my face against Misono's chest.

"Lily, stop stripping this instant!"