Syo X Hyuuga Reader (Uta No Prince Sama)

Hello, Minna-san! This was a request from analisoto16. I really struggled to figure out how to go about this but I hope you enjoy(◕‿◕✿)

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since I told Ryuya about how I was his daughter both him and my uncle Yamato have been extra protective of me. Like a guy can't even be in the same room as me without them sending the poor male bloodthirsty glares. And that leads me to my issue. You see I've been seeing the adorable and manly Syo from Starish for quite some time now and we both want to be open with our relationship but I'm scared my father and uncle will kill Syo.

"Syo are you sure about this?" I asked nervously. "I mean what if they try to kill you? I don't want to lose you," Syo smiled warmly at me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You're not going to lose me," he reassured. "We're both old enough to decide who we date. I love you and you love me. Nothing they could do will change that," I nod and kiss his cheek before we walk over towards the room my father and uncle were. We walked hand in hand and my father looked at us with an eyebrow raised. 

"What is the meaning of this?" he questioned while both he and my uncle were glaring daggers at Syo. 

"(Y/n) and I are dating and have been for quite some time. We wanted to tell you sooner but she was concerned that the both of you would try to kill me," Syo calmly explained. Yamato balled his fit.

"Damn right we're gonna kill you!" my uncle shouted as he began to charge at Syo.

"Stop it!" I yelled. Everyone froze. "I understand you both care and just want what's best for me but who I date is my choice. Syo and I love each other and we make each other very happy. Whether you like it or not we're together," Both my uncle and father's eyes soften. 

"Very well. I approve," My father said.

"But if you break my niece's heart I won't show any mercy," uncle Yamato threatened. Both males then left the room leaving Syo and me all alone.

"I never expected that out of you," Syo chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. I giggled and snuggled into his chest.

"I'd do anything for you," When I glanced up I noticed Syo's face was blood red.

"I love you, (Y/n)," he mumbled turning his head away from me. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Syo,"