Jealous Ren X Reader (Uta No Prince Sama)

I skipped into the master course's living room and sat down next to Natsuki. "Hey, Natsuki-chan!" I greeted the tall blonde with a cheerful smile. 

"Hello, Kawaii-chan!" he greeted back. "You look so adorable today!" beamed earning giggles form me. 

"Thanks, Natuski-chan!" After that, he and I had a full blown conversation on Piyo-chan. As we were talking a familiar voice made its way into my ears as a hand was gently placed on my shoulder.

"Well hello, little lamb," I look up to see Ren smiling at me. "Could I possibly talk to you for a minute?" I looked over at Natsuki and he gave me a nod. 

"I have to get ready for an interview anyway. See you guys later!" Natsuki said getting up and walking off. I turned my attention back to the strawberry blonde and softly smile.

"Yes, Ren-kun?" I asked sweetly. Ren simply chuckles and sits down next to me before pulling me into his lap. "R-Ren?! W-wh-what if the others see us?" I questioned in panic as my cheeks heated up.

"Let them. They'll know you're mine if they do," he said kissing my cheek. "I don't like seeing them look at you with longing eyes," he confessed softly. 

"Awwwww! Oh, Ren, you don't have to get jealous. You're the only one I want," I reassured him while placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you, Ren Jinguji and you alone,"

"And I love you, (F/n) (L/n) and you alone," We spent the rest of the day in my room cuddling in my bed.