Semi-jealous Ren X Cheesy Reader (Uta No Prince Sama)

"You know you love meow so stop kitten yourself, Ren." I giggled. Ren let out a chuckle and place a hand on my head. 

"You act like such a child sometimes, little lamb," he said in a teasing manner. This caused me to pout and playfully glare at him.

"Oh so you can hit on every girl that comes your way and it's perfectly mature yet when I make puns it's considered childish?" Ren just shakes his head and chuckles more saying I'll understand when I get older before walking out the room. I frown and let out a loud sigh.

"He still doesn't get it eh?" I quickly turn my head to see Reiji.

"Sadly. I don't think he ever will. Even though I'm 19 he still sees me as some little kid." I sigh once again and keep my head down. 

"Don't worry (Y/n)-chan. I think I might just have a plan that might help." After saying that he explained that if he and I pretend to "flirt" with each other by using cheesy puns and pick-up lines then I'll finally catch Ren's attention.

Timeskip~

Right now everyone is in one room and everyone besides Ren is aware of the plan. So when Reiji and I started "flirting" with each other he watched us with shocked eyes. "Hey, this may sound cheesy but I really think you're grate. " Reiji winked at me. 

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple." I shot back with a giggle.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?" That one caused me to sweetly laugh.

"I might as well call you Google because you have everything I'm searching for." Right after I said that Ren stood up and grabbed my hand. 

"Excuse me, but I need to speak with little lamb for a moment." With that, he took me outside. "(Y/n), what was all that?" he asked in a tone I couldn't recognize. 

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. Ren pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Why were you flirting with Reiji? I don't like it," he said holding me tighter. On the inside, I was kinda smirking but kept an innocent face on the outside.

"Why does it bother you so much? You're always flirting with your fans. Why is it so wrong for me to flirt with Reiji-san?"

"Why?" he chuckled stranging and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "It's because I dolphinitely love you. I'll stop flirting with them if it means you only flirt with me." I squealed and hugged him tightly. 

"I lava you too!" Ren chuckled and kissed my forehead. As we were walking hand in hand back into the master course I turn towards Ren. "Hey, Ren?  What do you and the weather today have in common? You're both hot." I winked. 

"You're so cheesy, little lamb," he said with a small laugh.

"I'm your cheesy little lamb."