Reiji X Reader (Uta No Prince Sama)

This was a request from JimmeyDorjee. Hope you enjoy (☆^O^☆)   

 🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh (Y/n)-chan!~" the brunette sang as he walked through the master course. You see today everyone other than Reiji and I had work to do so we decided to spend the day playing hide and seek. Childish, but it does help pass the time.Plus there's a little twist to this game. Whoever wins gets to make the other do whatever they want. 

The rule is that Reiji has two hours to find me and if he can't then I win. Right now I'm hiding in Reiji's room underneath his bed.  (Weird but hey, no one in this world is "normal" XD) Reiji enters the room and I watch as his feet move over towards his closet. "I know you're in here. I've checked everywhere else,"

I made sure to control my breathing so that he couldn't hear me. Reiji opened his closet and looked around. As he did this I glanced down at my watch and noticed that Reiji had only five minutes to find me before I won. Just as I was thinking of how I was gonna torture Reiji a hand grabbed my leg and pulled me out from underneath the bed, earning a slight scream from me.

"Looks like I won, (Y/n)-chan~" he sang. I playfully glared at him as I puffed out my cheeks and pouted.

"Yeah, yeah. What do you want me to do?" I questioned. "I just want to get this over with," I mumbled. Reiji chuckled and pulled out a box of Pocky.

"I just want you to play the pocky game with me," he said with an innocent smile. My face heated up and I let out a sigh as I took out a pocky and placed one end in my mouth. Reiji bit on the other side and we began nibbling the pocky. Soon our lips met and I was about to pull away but Reiji wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer. After a couple minutes, he pulled away allowing me to finally breathe.

"W-wh-what th-the h-hell w-was th-that!" I squeaked my face now over a hundred shades of red. Reiji chuckled and cupped my cheek. 

"Isn't it obvious? I love you, silly. I want to call you my girl," My eyes widen in shock and my face grew even darker. (Don't really think that's possible but it's anime. It always defies logic lol) 

"I-I-I-I l-love y-yo-you t-too," I confessed stuttering like crazy. We both leaned in and kissed passionately. 

"For this day forth you are my one and only, my girl,"