Litch X Reader (Servamp)

This is a request from PaulinaHikari. Hope you enjoy  O(≧∇≦)O

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angel-cakes you have a visitor!" Lawless, Litch's servamp called as he leads me over to Litch. Litch was about to snap at the blonde but stop himself once our eyes met.

"(Y/n)," he said my name. His eyes were wide and he stood there frozen in shock. You see Litch and I use to be a couple when we were in middle school back in Austria. We broke up because he said he wanted to focus on his pianist career and he couldn't do that if he was wasting time with a bothersome relationship.

"H-hey Roki-chan. I-I um just came to congratulate you on your career," I said nervously fiddling with my fingers. "W-well I should get going. It was nice seeing you again and it was nice meeting you Lawless," I started making my way to the door when a hand gentle grabbed mine.

"Wait. Could we talk?" Litch asked looking down at the ground.

"Sure," With that Litch guided me to an empty room. He then looked at me with sad eyes. "Roki-chan?" I called concerned. 

"I'm sorry for what I said in middle school. I never wanted to hurt you and yet that's exactly what I did," I looked at him in awe before giving him a hug.

"It's alright Roki-chan. I knew how important this career meant to you," I said giving him a soft smile.

"Your boyfriend must be one lucky man," he said out of the blue with a sad smile. I blushed madly before looking down.

"I-I don't have one. I haven't since we broke up," I mumbled whispering the last part in hopes that he wouldn't hear it. To my dismay, he did and looked am with wide eyes.

"How come? You're a strong, beautiful, and talented women," he questioned bewildered. I slowly lift my head up and looked him in the eyes as my face darkened. 

"I never stopped loving you. I know I should just move on but you always find a way back into my heart," I confessed waiting for the rejection. Litch did something totally unexpected and kissed me passionately.

"I never stopped loving you as well," he said as we pulled back. 

"Awe Angel-cakes this is so cute!" Lawless chimed. 

"Get the hell out of here shit rat!" litch shouted as he began chasing after his servamp.