Camus X Oc (Uta No Prince Sama)

This is a request form Kadikki89. Sorry for the wait and I apologize if this isn't all that great. Either way, I hope you enjoy(=^_^=)   

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting on the sofa in the music room while reading my one my favorite books when Ranmaru and Camus enter the room bickering about Ranmaru's rock music. I wanted to say something to stop them but me being the quiet girl that I am, choose not to. I was leaving the room when Ranmaru noticed my presence. "Oi, hey there kid," I turn around and give him a smile. "Why do you spend your time reading? Doesn't that get boring?" Camus sent the rocker a harsh glare.

"Not all people waste their time listening to that trash you call music, peasant," the duke snapped and the silver-haired male. "Aiko is a rather smart and elegant girl. Characteristics rare to most peasants," I blushed lightly at his slight compliment.

"Th-thank you, Camus-sama," I thanked him. Out of nowhere, Reiji pops into the room and places a hand on my shoulder.  I look up at the brunette in surprise.

"So Myu-chan have you confessed to Aiko-chan yet? It's about time she knows about your feelings, don't you think?" My face went pure scarlet. Camus's face was also a shade of red and he shoots his scepter right up into the air, pointing directly at Reiji.

"You foolish peasant! How dare you!" the blonde duke yelled angerly. Reiji just chuckled in response.

"Awwww Myu-chan is embarrassed. How cute," Reiji teased. Camus then started to chase Reiji with his scepter while Ranmaru watches with a smirk and I just stand here dumbfounded while still blushing like crazy.