Kish (Tokyo Mew Mew)

This is another thirty minutes in heaven oneshot from my other book. Hope you all enjoyo(≧∇≦o)(o≧∇≦)o

💕Neko Diva Queen💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After countless minutes of Ichigo's begging, I finally give in and agree to play this stupid game. "Only because you won't leave me alone otherwise, but only this once." She gave me a nod and I put my hand in the hat. I wanted to just get this over with so as soon as my hand touched something I grabbed it and pulled it out. I soon regretted my actions. I pulled out a chibi kirema animal plushie, which meant I was to be stuck in a closet with one of the aliens.

"A chibi kirema animal plushie!" Ichigo called out.

"That would belong to me, kitten," Kish said, smirking. I gave Ichigo a pleading look but she only gave me an apologetic smile, before guiding me to the closet.

"Kish, you better not hurt her. If anything happens to her you'll regret it," the red-haired mew warned before closing the closet and locked it. "You have thirty minutes!"

I tried to move to the far corner, but Kish grabbed my hand. "Now, where do you think you're going, honey?"

"K-Kish l-let g-go," I stuttered, trying to free my hand from him, but it was to no avail. The green haired alien chuckled and pinned me to the back wall.

"If I did that then this wouldn't be fun," he giggled softly. I squirm, but he just tightens his grip. "You should stop the struggling. We both know that you like me, sweetie cakes," I blush madly and put my head down.

"Why should that matter? I'm only a toy to you. Everyone knows you only care about Ichigo," I mumbled, barely whispering the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear, though to my dismay he did.

Kish used his thumb and pointer finger to bright my face up and looked deep into my (e/c) orbs. "Is that what you really think?" he asked stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I'll admit that I did have feelings for Ichigo, but that was before I met you. I've been in love with you since the moment our eyes first met," I was so happy that I crashed my lips onto his.

Kish instantly melted into it and kissed back. Pretty soon we were using tongue and my legs were wrapped around his waist as he had me against the wall. We continued this even after the door had opened.

Ichigo awkwardly coughed. "Um...Okay, you two, times up," We finally pull apart and Kish picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the closet.

"I finally have my perfect bride," Kish said kissing my cheek as he brought me over to a couch and set me down on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist.