Tsubaki X Reader (Servamp)

Hello, Minna-san! This is a request from Mikalover23. I always struggle with writing about Tsubaki so I hope it's not too bad. Hope you enjoy ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) 

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was happily sitting underneath a tree reading my favorite my while enjoying the lovely summer breeze when a familiar fox made his when into my lap. "Tsu-tsu, what's the meaning of this?" I asked softly smiling. 

"I'm bored. None of this is fun at all," the vampire fox whined. I giggled as I began playing with his ears. He nuzzled his head against me in response.

"Then what does my fox what to do?" His head jerked up and even though he was in his fox form, it was pretty clear he was smirking. I looked at him questioningly.

"Are you sure you want to leave me in charge of deciding that, (Y/n)?" He asked as his smirk widened. I gave a look of uncertainty but before I could take back my choice Tsubaki transformed into his normal form and had me pinned to the ground. I stared up at him with shocked eyes.

"Oh (Y/n) your expressions are so interesting!" he laughed. After a few moments, he stopped his laughing fit and just stared at me. "Now things are boring once again," he stated. I huffed starting to feel irritated and embarrassed. I squirm away from the black-haired vampire and playfully glare at him.

"Well, I'm sorry Mr. needs to always be entertained that I'm not all that interesting," I said with a pout. Tsubaki kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair.

"Oh, my dear, you, are far more than interesting,"