Yuma X Neko Innocent Lil Sis Reader (Diabolik Lovers)

Heyo, Minna-san! This is a request from MukamiRindou. Hope you enjoy ヽ (*≧ω≦)ノ

🍭Kandi Raver Queen🍭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh deeply as I hide underneath the sakura tree near my house. "I did it once again. I swear if I keep this up he might start to hate me," I said gloomily with yet another sigh. You see, I'm best friends with Yuma mukami. We're so close that we call each other brother and sister. But that's the problem. I don't want to be known as his sister. 

The truth is, I've had this major crush on the giant vampire for as long as I can remember. I've tried to get over my feelings but nothing worked. To make things worse, I had my feelings for him written down in my personal notebook and he read it! So now, I've been avoiding him.

"He probably already hates me," I mumble as tears start to fall from my eyes. I bring my knees over to my chest and cross my arms over them before sobbing silently.

"Oi, what are you doing?" a familiar voice asked. I hesitantly look up to see the very person I was scared to see. Yuma.

"O-oh hey, Yuma-san," I greeted with a weak smile. Yuma knelt down and used his thumb to wipe the tears from my cheeks.  

"Why have you been crying and why are you avoiding me?" he asked with the softest tone he had. I looked down towards the ground. "(Y/n)," he lifted my head back up and looked me right in the eye. "Tell me what's wrong,"

"Th-there's nothing to tell...You already read about it," I mumbled. This caused his eyes to widen before he smiled and kissed my forehead.  

"I love you too. I just didn't think you'd want anything more than friends," he confessed. 

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. 

"You're so innocent. I've been in love with you for a long time. I've been trying to give you hints for months now but you were always so innocent and dense to realize it," Hearing this made my blush madly in embarrassment. 

"Oh...I'm sorry! I'm so stupid," I whined. Yuma kissed my cheek.

"Don't you ever say that again. I love you just the way you are. Tomorrow, meet me in my garden. We can spend the whole day together there," I gave him a happy and hugged him tightly.