Life?

Let's talk about my perspective when it comes to, "Life".

*Ehem! Ehem!*

Life is made up of:

Disappointments.
Pain.
Challenges.
Lies.
Sadness.
Hatred.
Betrayal.

But it also consists of:

Happiness.
Truth.
Victory.
Lessons.
Trust.
Love.

Life is a gamble.
Each choices, no matter which one you choose, it will always have consequences. Each move you take, will always have an effect on the way your future will turn out to be.
Life is a big playground.
You will have numerous playmates. You will face different kinds of bosses and challenges. You have to buy things in order to live or to improve yourself. Just like in games, you need to upgrade your skills in order to not get left out.
Life is a big battlefield.
You have to keep fighting no matter how hard the battles may be. There may be teams, but it will not guarantee your own safety. Because there are teams who will turn their back on you once you've become too weak for their taste.
Life is a big university.
It has tons and billions of lessons to teach you. You need to keep studying in order to graduate. You need to keep going because there's no point in turning back. You have to keep trying because there's no point in giving up.

But more importantly...

Life is NOT a race.
You don't have to run fast. You don't need to rush things. You don't need to step on others in order to reach the finish line. Because life doesn't have a finish line. It just goes on and on, just like a broken radio that keeps repeating the songs it played. No one knows when it will end, not you and most certainly not me. Not even the smartest person alive can tell when everything in life will end.
So, instead of rushing, why not try taking it slow? Why rush when you can just do things one step at a time? Why think about the end when you can just enjoy everything while it lasts? You never know what you're missing out just because you're on a rush.
Relax and enjoy life. That's all folks, thanks for your time.

- Timothy (OtakuZone)