Chapter 16🍄

Bismillahi Rrahmaani Rraheem•

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu•

This chapter is vastly edited and it would be better if the readers of old one read it. This is where the djinns had joined in the picture. But now they are removed. I want you to read it and tell me your opinions on it. I would appreciate it. And by chance if you find any word referring to djinns, then please point it out so I can edit. Jazakallahu khair.

_____________

Muntaha sat above the the cave, at the shore, overlooking the sea wildly thrashing at the shore and then retreating back before coming again for more. His eyes were settled on the sinking sun. He thought of his next move. His uncle wanted him to begin the recruitment and the first place he had chosen was Injaz, which was some miles away from the woods harboring the safe house. He had sent his men for scouting the leader of the fishermen and when he had confirmed the identity, he had himself travelled west, to this place.

Injaz was a town, of which the Crown didn't bother much. They had named one of the traders the hand of the king in Injaz and had left all it's decisions on the trader. It had some marble mansions, spread out in the town here and there. The market place mainly dealt in fishes and sea treasures which the sailors and fishermen found on their excursions, the items which Tardees exported and some basic spices. The market place was mainly consolidated towards the northern region of the town attached with the shore. The rest of the town remained quiet and peaceful. The commoners stayed in normal stone buildings which weren't too extravagant or too shabby.

The fishermen had built their small huts on the western shore of Injaz. They were a peaceful bunch of people, who minded their own business and stayed out of the harm's way. They spent most of their time in the sea and sometimes the islands around. They were concerned with today, tomorrow they left on Allah.

The Crown had banned loud Adhan in Ghazdaan and hence each day during the time of salah, almost all the fishermen crowded in, on the western shore of Injaz, some miles away from the main town and called out the Adhan and prayed the salah. They had kept their imaan alive.

Muntaha's men had gathered all the information regarding this community and now Muntaha wanted these men to join him, not just because they could provide numbers but also because these men had piety.

He waited till the sunset and then began his journey towards the place his men had indicated that the fishermen prayed at. He wanted to witness these men in their imaan.

•••••

The dawn was fast approaching. It was still dark outside and too serene. He exited his hut and stretched his body, watching the moon cast it's beautiful reflection on the sea. He watched the nature for some moments before swivelling his eyes towards the surrounding houses. They were too dark. The lamps weren't yet lit. He sighed. His brothers were sleeping. He had to face the new trouble on his own and keep these men safe. They took him as a leader and now was the time too fulfill his duty. He lightly closed the door of his hut, which he had oiled earlier that day for this very purpose. It never made a sound as the inside of his small hut was cut off from the outer world again. He took his first step away from his hut and begun his journey eastward.

Tonight each step he took felt like it was taking him far away from his life. He shook the dark heavy thoughts from his head and began to walk a tad faster. The air wasn't too hot or too cold either. It was almost pleasant. He was thankful for that.

He was wearing dark clothes as opposed to the regular clothes of a fisherman. He had covered his whole self with a shawl and inside his clothes he carried something to help him against the new threat. His daggers felt cold against his stomach as he walked towards the cave.