Author's note Again😂

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Hope you all are fine🍃
First and foremost... No I am not taking a break!

Secondly, the baby that I mentioned is my nephew😊

Thirdly- This is not at all an impulsion on u guys, but I would appreciate each one who would come forth and help! Its a request. If any of u can draw, can they please illustrate the scenes, places, people (without showing their features and only showing silhouettes or side view) of this book?

Your thoughts on characters will do too. And your thoughts on any characters' relationship with people around will do too. Also their special milestones. Pictures of what reminds you of any scenes.

Even poems on certain characters will be accepted❤️
Or your thoughts as you read a particular part.
All of it will be special to me❤️

Each one will be displayed in the coming chapters, with due credit and will be uploaded even on Instagram. I want to do something special for this book and I understand my whims and this book may bot even be worth your time. But I would still appreciate it if you could. Because I am thinking of trying something out and each of your thoughts will mean a lot to me as I string that something together.

If you do have anything to share, anonymously or with your names, can u please send it to my Instagram via messages?
voice_of_roshannay

That was what I wanted to say.

Please bear with me😂
And remember in your duas me and mine.
Forever grateful,
Roshannay