We are back on track👍

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu. Nearly a month ago I had decided to stop this story but the love from your side for this story surged to me and I decided to edit it in a way that it will erase the problematic elements from the story which were the mumin djinns. I had heard in a lecture that it's not permissible for muslims to take any kind of help or seek contact with djinns whether mumin or kafir. So I didn't want to continue that line.

I thank all of those who invested their time here and corrected me whenever there was something that needed correction. You are amazing😉. Now all of those corrections is done with. The story stands right where it stopped. And In sha Allah we can begin the journey again from the place we have stopped.

Those who have stood by me unerringly I must thank you guys for such a marvelous support. After my Rabb, you all are the reason I could actually write it so soon and bring it back to this point. Alhamdulillahi rabbilaalameen for that. And jazakallahu khair to u all. The story has undergone some changes but otherwise remains the same.

I hope this new version have done justice to your beloved characters. I have tried my best that no major event of this story would be changed. I hope I have succeeded. I have tried my best that the essence of Sidratul Muntaha is same and touched only those parts that were majorly problematic. But at least now I can write with the hope that this is not misleading to u all. And that's much better to me than before.

My dear readers, the next update will be the one which will move us forward along with Sidra and Jibreel in their story. I hope you all have stayed. This small note is for those members who have still not understood the story or the major corrections of it. Ask me here and I will sort them out before we move forward. Or message me and I can clear your doubts.

Take care. Remember me and mine in your dua along with the Ummah. Love you all.

Assalamualaikum.

Roshannay.