Erik Jones

I smiled over at Erik and he couldn't help but laugh softly as he brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. We just got home and we were both standing in am empty room that had paint cans all around. "Boy, girl?" Erik raised a brow, gently taking my hands in his and looking down to my growing belly. It was just a small bump but both of us are ready to dedicate the sun, moon, and stars to this baby.

"Boy, the baby is definitely a boy." I nodded confidently as I turned away and opened the box for the cradle. 

"I think the baby is a girl. My little girls." He stepped forward and gently bumped me out of the way. "I got that, Rose." He smiled and gently kissed my cheek.

"I am not incapable, I will be but I'm okay now." I teased and bent down beside a box of old baby clothes my parents brought over for the baby after we announced it. I picked it up and went to move it atop a dresser we had in there but Erik swiftly took it out of my hands and set it onto the dresser. "Fine. My mom was on her way over, I'll wait outside for her and my sister to come over." 

I then left my over protective guy in the nursery and waited until my mom and sister showed up. "Momma!" I cheered and my sister rolled her eyes with a smile.

'Missed you too, Rosie Rose." She teased and set down a bag as her toddler followed behind her. "Jackson, say hey to Auntie and and your baby cousin." She told Jack, who grinned and walked over to me. He set his hand on my belly just as Erik walked out taking long strides.

"Grandma. Aunt Amy, cousin Jack.... be careful." He told Jack softly as he kissed my cheek again. 

"Ignore him, he things being overprotective is cute." I rolled my eyes as my mother walked over and gave him a hug.

"Of course it's cute.... just wait until the baby actually comes. Then y'all will be tired, hungry, agitated, and over protective. That's when it isn't so cute." She warned and Kylie, my sister, motioned for Jack to go into the living room. 

"Then the terrible twos. Oh my, sincerest luck."

"What about the mid-teenage brat stage? Ugh, Kylie was stuck in the brat stage up until.... yeah, when Jack was born." Our mom said and I laughed while Kylie gawked at Mom. "Oh, relax. You grew out of it eventually... just, good luck." She told Erik and I and I laughed as I set my hands on my tummy.

"We'll be great."

"That's what I said when I had you." Mom joked as she walked deeper into the house. "How's the nursery?" She asked and I followed her inside. 

"It's actually really messy but it is a work in progress. Thanks to you, the baby has clothes already... so." I laughed as she looked around. I bent down and went to grab a blanket that had fallen by Erik was right by my side, picking it up before me. Despite him being annoying, I smiled and tried not to grind my teeth as he tried folding it. He failed. 

Mom laughed and shook her head. "Good luck."

A/N
This is super short but there wasn't much to add because I ran out of ideas. This is for adrianacenzano... thanks for the request and obviously this is unedited.