three

~Regina's POV~

That's been going on for four weeks now. Right now I'm on Emma's couch and we're cuddling. Dani is at my sister's, Zelena, house this weekend. It's also Friday. She is hanging out with her best friend, who is also my niece, Robyn.

Emma and I are watching a movie. I'm not paying attention to the movie because I'm looking at Emma. She catches me looking at her and does the same. We're looking into each other's eyes not caring about the movie at this point. I begin to lean in and she does the same. I have yet to kiss her and I want to so bad. Our noses are basically touching one another. Our lips are so close.

"Regina," Emma breathes out.

"Yes Emma" I say in the same tone.

"Can I kiss you?" She asks.

"Yes." And with that my wish is granted. Our lips crash. The way she's kissing me is soft, but I know she wants more.

The kiss is broken by me standing up and straddling her. We're now closer than we were previously. I lean in to kiss her again and she meets me halfway. This time the kiss is more lustful. I put my arms around her neck and pull her in as close as possible still holding the kiss.

~Emma's POV~

I can feel that Regina wants me more and more. Our kissing deepens and I too, want her more. Right now she's wearing and black dress that come to her mid-thigh. The dress to flexible enough to rise up and that's what it's doing. I grab her hips and she grinds on me for more friction.

My little friend, that isn't so little if you think about it, is becoming hard. I'm pretty sure Regina has notice this because she continues to grind against me.

She lifts her body up just a little, which makes me think to lift up her dress. I do so, by rolling it up to just above her hips. She sits back on my lap and I grab her plum ass. She moans and I do it again.

I break the kiss and she whimpers, missing my touch.
I look into her eyes and ask her, "are you sure you want to do this?" She nods and says yes. After she gave me consent, I instantly kiss her again. She begins to stand up and ends up breaking the kiss.

She then whispers, "let's go upstairs." Before I could say anything, she darts away out of site.

I make my way up the stairs to see her in a match red bra and thong. Our eyes lock and she beckons me with her finger to come closer. I'm biting my lip as I walk closer to her and she leaning back on the bed, still with our eyes locked on each other.

I'm now in between her legs standing. I also begin to take my clothes off, leaving me in my boxer briefs and sports bra. Regina, bitting her lip, reaches her hand and drags it across abs. Then her hand continues to fall south. Once her hand reached my now fully erect member, she bit her lip a little harder surprised at the size of it. She looked back at me with per lust and nodded with approval.

I lean her back and began sucking on her neck. She began to moan. Then I switched sides to the right and located one her sweet spots. Her breath hitched and she moaned with more volume. I began to take off her thong, completing the task in under 15 seconds.
After they were off, I was instantly brought closer to her because she had wrapped her legs around my waste. This action caused my member to be pressed against her heated core.

"Fuck," she moaned. I knew she like this feeling, so I did it again, this time bucking harder into her. "Fuck... Emma," was all she could say as I continued this motion.

She held on to my ass and began to slip her fingers into the waistband of my underwear, eventually pulling them down. I stepped out of them leaving us both in our bras. I slipped one hand behind her and unclasped her bra. She then pulled it off, allowing me to see her beautiful round breast. I dove in, and started sucking on the left while holding the right and playing with her nipple as well. She's moaning due to the amount of pleasure.

I take my free hand and let it travel to her core. The first thing that I say is, "damn, Gina, you're so wet." All she can do is moan. I'm now look at her wet core. I lick her folds slowly and then again picking up the speed.

"Em-ma," she said with a lot of breath. I Licked her folds a few more times, just enough to get taste in my mouth. Man did she taste good. I thought. I stood back up so I could kiss her and so that she could taste her self. I kiss her so she can taste herself.

I bring my head closer to her ear and ask, "what do you want me to do Gina?"

Her eyes open and looks me dead in the eyes and says, "I want you to fuck me."

I don't hesitate and slowly insert my member into her. Her moans are becoming louder as I begin to thrust. With each thrust I go deeper.

"Fuck" she yelled.

"You're so tight Gina," I say.

I wasn't even all the way in when she said, "you're so big papi."

Then I push all the way in and she lets on majestic moan and name. "Emma!!! I'm gonna cum." And with that she came. I didn't stop though, instead I kept pounding her. "Fuck Papi," she moaned. I like the ring of my new nickname and how she moans name. That thought in and of itself made me more horny causing me to pull out, flip her over, and fuck from behind. "Emma, fuck, you feel so damn good," she moaned out.

While fucking her from behind, I squeezed on her breast and played with nipples. "Papi, I'm gonna cum again."

"Go ahead, come for me baby." I said seeming out of breath. I love how good I made her feel and how good she made me feel. I made her cum several times but on the last one, we both came at the same time as each other. I came on her stomach, after flipping her over once more, so that she wouldn't get pregnant. I reached for a towel and wiped it off of her. I plopped down next to her and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Hey there Readers! You've just finished reading this chapter. Comment what you did and didn't like. Don't forget to vote. Share it too.
Wish me luck.

~~~~C. R. Welsh