seventy-five

~Regina's POV~

"Papi you can't just tease me like this. Tell me. What could be so bad about it?" I ask Emma.

"Nothing... just for get it," she mumbles.

"Emma I won't judge you. Just tell me what your fantasy is."

"Why? We can't even do it."

"And why not? If you tell me, maybe we could try it."

"Regina... you're gonna look at me weird–"

"More than I already do?"

"Yeah."

"Please can you tell me?"

"Fine it's a threesome."

"What's so bad about wanting a threesome– wait with who?"

"You of course... and Roni."

"Emma that's incest."

"You don't think I know that!"

"Don't yell at me! You're the one with the illegal fantasy."

"Oh my god! Don't throw it back in my face. I don't want to fantasize about it. It just happens."

"No Emma. Incest does not just happen."

"See this is why I didn't even wanna tell you! You're upset over my fantasy. If I'd known you'd act like this, I would not have told you."

"You wanna fuck my sister."

"Regina! Don't do that! Don't try to make me feel bad about this."

"You really want to fuck my sister and make me watch. You're crazy!" She pouts and starts to rub her face. "You're weird Emma."

"Stop it!" She whines. "I didn't even wanna tell you. I'm not weird, I'm sexual." I roll my eyes. "You said you wouldn't judge, but what are you doing now? Huh? I share something personal with you and you're here judging me for it."

"That was before I knew it was a fantasy about you fucking me and my sister at the same time!"

"Oh you wish I fucking you and your sister at the same time!"

"No I don't!"

"Just forget I ever told you." She stands up. "I'm going to bed."

~Emma's POV~

I should've never told Regina my fantasy. She squeezed it out of me. Once I reach the room, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. A long one too.

~Regina's POV~

"So what was the fantasy?" Roni asks.

"She wanted a threesome that included you, her, and I."

"Wait what?!" Roni chuckles. "I've never thought about that. I'm down though."

"What?"

"I said I'm down for it. How bad could it be? We're hot and every man's dream would be to fuck twins. We're twins and Emma has that fantasy. I could get over the incest bump and give her her fantasy. I do own her."

"This is different! You owe her a favor not a sexual desire."

"I'd do anything for Emma since she gave me this bar."

"Roni," I warn.

"Regina relax. It's just sex."

"It's incest!"

"Think about it the other way around. Two smokin' hot men or two smokin' Emmas. Wouldn't you want to at least try?"

"Roni no. I've never fantasized about fucking twins."