thirty-six

~Emma's POV~

I hate coming home late. I hope Gina's asleep. It's almost one in the morning. I don't know where the time went. I had a lot of paperwork and a new case.

I enter the house and take off my shoes at the door. I walk carefully and quietly through the house to master bedroom. Gina looks like she's asleep, but I know she's not fully asleep just by the way she's laying.

"Hurry up and get ready for bed. I'm tired."

"I know baby. I'm sorry." I get undressed and lay next to her. She immediately moves closer to me.

"How was work?" She asks softly.

"It was long." I huff. "Long and tiring." I grab her leg and move it over mine. "Get some sleep bebé." She already gone. She's knocked out.

*

I'm starting to get the feeling that the kids are never home. They're all at family members houses. I'm not complaining though. It's just Gina and I chilling.

She told me she was cold, but I was wasn't cold so I left the ac on. She went the closet and came out wearing one of my sweatshirts and short booty shorts. Now I'm confused. Is she cold or hot? She gets back in bed, this time moving between my legs and laying her head on my chest with her arms wrapped around me.

The tv is on, but I'm not paying attention. I'm distracted by Gina's ass. I pull her up some. Her head is now in my neck. I start to  squeeze on her ass, slipping my hands under her shorts. She kisses my neck, signaling me to keep going. She sits up and straddles me, my hands continue to squeeze her round ass. She starts to moan. We're about to get into it.

*

~Regina's POV~

Emma's mad at me because I said she was trash at basketball. Compared to me she's trash. Now she's making me do little competitions to prove our skills. Right now we're playing 2k18. The only reason I know how to play this game is because of Dani. I was just curious, and she taught me how to play.

"What the hell Gina. Who taught you how to play 2k?"

"Dani."

"I'm the one who taught her how to play in the first place."

"Well I that says something."

"What Gina? What does it say."

"I don't know. It could say anything you want it to say." Ten seconds go by and I say, "I win," and set the controller down on the bed.

"What the hell."

"Maybe you are trash."

"Well let's test it out on a real court."

"Now?"

"Sure."

And now we're on our way to the basketball court. "Wanna make a bet?" Emma grins.

"What kind of bet?" I ask.

"Simple one." She dribbles the ball as we walk. "If I win, you have to take back what you said. If you win... what do you want if you win?"

"A ton of kisses."

She stops walking making me stop walking as well. "That's it. That's all you want?" I nod and smile. "Come on we're going home."

"You don't wanna play basketball anymore?"

"That doesn't matter anymore. I'll give you kisses no matter what. Anytime, anyplace, and only with you." She takes my hand and we walk back up the walkway. As soon as we get back in the house, she drops the ball and attacks me with kisses.