four

~Regina's POV~

I woke up in Emma's arms and felt safe. Emma and I had great sex last night. I hope we can still have a relationship. I really want her to be mine and I hers. We already have a great connection. She's also great with Dani. I think I'm falling for Emma.

~Emma's POV~

I wake up with Gina in my arms. Man have I fallen for her. She's already awake, but is in her own thoughts. "Gina," I say softly.

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did, but go ahead"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Emma, I would love to be your girlfriend. Would you like to mind as well?"

"Yes, I would also like to be your girlfriend."

I turned on the TV and we cuddled and gave each other kisses. I then started to kiss on her neck. She moaned out, "Em... that feels so good." I sucked a little harder and left a hickey. She got a little mad but got over it.

I raised my head up and kissed her on the lips. We were still naked, so when she pulled closer, I felt her breast against mine. It felt good to have her against me. She deepened the kiss by turning into a French kiss.

"Hey Gina, can we go on a date tonight?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I would love to go on a date with you."

——————————————————————————————

After we got up took a shower, ate breakfast, and cuddled while watching movies.
Gina went home to get ready for our date. I told her to wear summer clothes. I planned for us to have picnic on the beach and watch the sunset and plus it's hot out. I wore tan dress shorts and a nice light blue short sleeve button up Polo.

I walked over the Regina's because it was time for our date. Once the five minute walk was ended by the arrival of my destination, I rang the doorbell. Regina answered within 30 seconds.

Damn, did she look good. She was wearing and dress that showed her cleavage, hugged her hips, and stopped above her knees. All I could do was look at her in admiration. She was all mine.

"Hello... earth to Emma," she said trying to get my attention.

"Yeah babe," I said still looking at her the same. I wanted to take her right then and there, but I knew this date was too important to miss.

"Are you ready to go?" She said turning around to grab her purse. The dress highlighted her curves and I almost lost it because of her sexiness.

I walked up to her and her ass was pushed up against my crotch and she pushed back, causing more friction.

"Babe, I thought we were going out," she said still pushed against me.

"Yeah we're going," I replied. I had my hands on her waist and my eyes were on her ass.

She pulled away and came back in for a kiss that was long over due.

"Hi," she said in a soft tone.

"Hi Gina," I said in the same tone.

The car ride to the beach was quick. When we arrived I got all the things we needed for our date. I have this secret place that I found one morning while I was jogging and decided that was the perfect place for our date. I sometimes come here to clear my head. Gina and I will have privacy in this spot because it's almost hidden from the main part of the beach. There's a trail that leads to the spot but if your not looking you will miss it.