twenty-two

~Regina's POV~

It's Friday, the kids aren't going to be in the house, and Emma's on her way back. I'm truly excited for tonight.

For dinner we're having homemade lasagna and red wine. Emma will be back soon, so I set the table.

"Sorry for the wait but I'm here now," Emma says entering the house. "Hi baby." She gives a light kiss on the lips. She washes her hands and joins me at the table.

We begin to eat. It's too quiet. Since we have six kids, there's always at least some noise coming from somewhere. I like this though. I love spending time with my wife.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"It was slow at the station until this one perp came in. It's a bit graphic for dinner talk."

"No go ahead."

"Well this guy run into the saying that his wife was trying to kill him. I didn't believe him at first but then he showed me some evidence and I was totally hooked. A few minutes go by and his wife finds him talking to me and she goes into this whole jealous rage. I was like 'no I'm married and happy no thank you,' but she didn't believe me."

"What about that is graphic?"

"She tried to kill him in front of me. She flight a knife at him and he ducked and fell. It almost hit me. After that she pulls out a gun and tries to shoot the guy. Luckily, I ran up to her before she could pull the trigger. The guy is using the desk to pull himself up and then all hell breaks loose. The gun goes off more than once and since the bullets didn't have direct targets, they ricocheted all over the precinct. One of them eventually finds a target and hits the guy in the shoulder blade. He collapses and looks at his wife. He yells 'you bitch. Why would you shoot me.' Then out of nowhere he pulls out a knife and flings it at her. This time I ducked, but she paid the price. It stabbed her in the jugular. They were both bleed all over the floors and on the paperwork I'd just filled out."

"Did she die."

"No she didn't because I applied pressure on the wound."

"And as for the guy?"

"He's still alive too."

"So what's going to happen?"

"They're both going to jail for a list of charges."

"Well I hope justice is served." Once we're done eating, we wash our plates.

"Gina," she says moving closer to me.

"Yes," I say still drying my hands facing the sink.

"Turn around." I can feel her behind me. I still get goosebumps when she's near me. I turn around and make eye contact with her. Her pupils dilate Her left hand lands on my hip and she pulls me closer. Our foreheads touch briefly as she goes in for a kiss.

She kisses me with love and passion. The kisses deepens as she swipes her tongue across my bottom lip.  I grant her wish by slightly opening my mouth. She grabs my waist and lift me up onto the counter. She stands in between my legs. Out my habit I wrap my legs around her waist to pull her closer. Her lips connect with mine. Her hands slide under my shirt but she keeps her hand on stomach. She moves her fingers in circles near my bellybutton.

Her hand moves to the waistline of my pants. Her lips move to my neck. She sucks, bites, and licks on my sweet spot. "You smell good," she says through her lust. She unbuttons my pants and slides her hand down to my core. She does this while her lips  are attached to my neck. "Lift," she instructs. I use my upper body strength to lift myself up and she pulls down my pants leaving my thong behind.