seventeen

~Regina's POV~

"Regina!" Emma calls out. She's mad at me because I keep spoiling the boys. "Regina stop spoiling these damn kids!" She walks into the room and closes the door. I'm under a blanket and might I add that I'm naked. My goal is to distract her from being mad at me.

The truth is, I spoil them all, but Emma doesn't need to know that. I just can't say no to my babies. Emma spoils me, so why can't I spoil them.

"Regina," she says softly while sitting on the bed next to me. "Baby I just don't want them to be bratty and or snobby. At least make them work for it. Give them chores." There's also another thing Emma doesn't know. I'm pregnant again. I'm actually pretty far along. I'm two months. I just found out myself when I went to the doctors. This pregnancy feels a little different. I hope it's in a good way though.

"Emma. I have something to tell you."

"I swear if it's about you buying another thing for these kids."

"Well it's part of that."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant," I say happily.

"Oh shit," is all she says. "Who's the daddy?" She's chuckling.

"Real funny dumbass," I say hitting her shoulder.

"Well that's great Gina."

"I'm very excited."

"Me too."

"Do you know the gender is?"

"No. I want this one to be a surprise."

"That's fine by me. Have you thought of any names?"

"Well since I don't know the gender, I was think of unisex names. Like Ryan, Nicky, Rowan, Dawn."

"How about Dylan?"

"I like that name. Dylan it is."

She pauses before speaking again. "Gina why are you naked? I mean I'm not complaining."

"Technically I'm not naked. I have on jewelry." I wearing my ring and the necklace she got me when the twins were born.

"I guess so."

"Emma," I breathe out. I didn't realize she had moved her hand. It was under the blanket, touching me.

"Come here," I take the invitation to straddle her. She looks at at and bites her lip. She leans in for what I assume is a kiss but she goes for my neck instead. She sucks and bites on my sweet spot.

"Ohh—" I moan as her hands up and down my body. I feel her dick go hard against my core. It feels good, but I want more. I move my hands to her waistband of her shorts. "Emma."

"Yes," she say moving to the other side of my neck.

"Please, I want you." She pulls her shorts and boxers down enough just to free her member. My core is so wet right now. I can't help it. "Oh fuck," I say as she slides into me. My hands are on the headboard and I ride her. Fuck she's so big. "Oh my god"

"Fuck" she say as she squeezes my ass. She pull my hips down hard and she some how goes deeper.

"Fuck Papi!" She lays me on the bed and stands up. She thrust back into me hard. Her hand travels to neck while one stays on my clit. She tightens the grip on my neck and rubs on my clit as she penetrates me. "Emma I'm gonna cum." I push her back and squirt. "Fuck." She rubs her tip against my already sensitive clit. She cums on my stomach before wiping me clean. "That... was fun," I say still out of breath.