seventy-six

Emma has a traumatic/PTSD experience. Mentions her triggers and some of her past trials and tribulations. I didn't edit this, so sorry.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

"Babe I'm cold." Emma says to me. "Can I wear your sweater please?"

"No Emma. I told you to bring a sweater."

"But you're not even wearing it." She pouts.

"Nope."

"Fine." She pulls into a parking lot and hops out the car. She run into the store. She comes back ten minutes later with a bunch of sweatshirts. "There was a sale." She throws them in the back seat  and puts on a yellow one. "I got one of each color. Don't even touch them. You're not wearing a single one of them."

"And why not?"

"Because you didn't let me wear your sweater." She drives out of the parking lot.

"You are in a car. Why not turn off the ac?"

"Because it would make you hot."

"Emma I don't mind if you turn it off for a bit."

"Yeah right."

"Emma you just passed the house."

"Why did you say something?" She puts the car in reverse.

"I just did."

"Shut up Regina!" She snaps making me laugh. "Damn." She picks up her phone and call Dani. "Munchkin we're out front. You and your friends come on. I'm not waiting forever. We need to get Dylan." The phone is connected to the car, so I can hear the call as well.

"Moms we're not ready can you get Dylan first? Please?"

"Dani," Emma rolls her eyes and groans. "Fine. Be ready in twenty minutes. I mean it. Imma drop Ducky at home first so y'all have more space."

"Okay." Emma drives off and hangs up.

-45 minutes later-

~Emma's POV~

"Munchkin we're here now."

"Alright we're coming out now." I unlock the door and wait for the girls. I know all of Dani's main friends. I'm picking up five of them. Some aren't coming because they have schoolwork or other priorities. Dani hops in the front seat with her backpack.

"Hi mom," she says. "Naz in the bathroom, but she's coming. Bianca, Jazzy, Cece, and Trisha are right there."