seventy-three

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter. Heads up Dylan gets into an argument with her parents. Please excuse any grammatical mistakes.

~~~~C.R.Welsh
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

"Papi I want another one," I pout.

"Gina I gave you a kiss." She whines. "Let me play my game!"

"Pwease." I pucker my lips. She pecks my lips but I'm still not satisfied. "Papi." I lightly tug on her shirt. She pauses her game and looks at me. I straddle her and wrap my arms around her neck. "Just a few more kisses please." I bite my lip. She sets controller down and places her hands on my sides. I lean in and kiss her smirk. The kiss heats up within seconds. My fingers make their way to her hair, while my right hand goes to her chin. I suck on her bottom lip knowing this would lead to something further.

"Baby," she mumbles and pulls away. "Don't do that." She sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes.

"Papi!" I whine. "I just want kisses." I cross my arms.

"Regina I wanna play my games. I haven't played in weeks. I'll give you some kisses later. Come on you're in the way." I whine and pout.

"Pa–"

"Regina I want to play my video games. Move."

"Fine." I slide of her lap with an attitude. "Play your stupid games." I take my phone off the charger and check my notifications. I got a text Roni.

Me: Get dress... we're going shopping. Emma's treat 😏
Roni: ......
Me: I'm picking you up at noon
Roni: 🤷‍♀️ Alright

I move off the bed and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and place my phone on the sink. I turn on the shower and take off my clothes.

-12:15-

"Regina?! Why are you in this car? You know Emma's gonna kill you for driving her lambo."

"Emma can kiss my ass," I snap.

"So what happened?" Roni asks as she puts on her seatbelt.

"Emma wouldn't give me more kisses so now we're going shopping." I start the engine and pull off.

"I swear you're petty."

"I just wanted some damn kisses. You wanna get your nails done?" She holds out her hands.

"Yeah I could use a mani-pedi." She shrugs.

-later on-

I dropped Roni off and head home. It only takes me about five minutes for me to get home because I'm speeding. I park the car and pop the trunk. I grab all my bags– way more than a few. I close the trunk and lock the car. I walk to the house feeling swell. I unlock the door and walk in.

"Where have you been?!" Emma standing here looking at me as if I'm crazy. I roll my eyes and walk around her. I head toward our bedroom. She follows me and continues to speak. "Regina?!" I walk into my closet and set my bags down. She blocks the exit. I look her up and down.

"Excuse me."

"No Regina, tell me where you went. I've been calling you all day and no answer. I can clearly see that you went shopping but where the hell were you all damn."

"I. Was. Out." I roll my eyes. She steps closer.

"Listen Regina," her tone becomes more stern. "My credit card disappeared. When you left, I heard my Lambo start. And I I get notifications every time that card is used. So tell me Regina where the hell did you go that you spent so much damn money?" I whimper and pout. "Exactly. You're were being petty because I didn't give you some kisses." She grabs me. "And to top it off you never told me you were leaving nor did you what you've been really wanting... huh?"