seventy-nine

~Regina's POV~

"Yes Emma, I'm getting dressed." I say on the phone. She's in the living room.

"So if I come to the room, what am I going to see, you dressed or walking around in you towel?"

"Neither papi," I smirk. "I'm air drying." Within seconds, the bedroom door swings open and Emma is standing there with a hard cock. I smile sitting on the bed in my nakedness. I spread my legs as she comes closer. She looks me in the eyes and places a hand on my right thigh. She licks her lips looking down at my pussy. I love her hungry eyes. She gets on her knees and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed.

"Get dressed." She says quietly. I whine confused as she stands up. I grab her by the collar. She looks at me shocked.

"Eat me out," I demand. She smirks and gets back on her knees. She slips her hands under my thighs. She slowly licks from the bottom to the top of the My folds. "Ahh," I moan softly. "Emma." My starts phone ringing. I let it go to voicemail. I nearly forget about it until it rings again. I reach for it. "Keep going papi." I look at my screen and see that my sister, Roni is calling.

"Hello," she answers.

"Hi Roni," I hold back my moans. I run my fingers through Emma's long blonde locks.

"Regina I need to tell you something are you busy?"

"Yeah, I'm getting eaten out at the moment."

"Why?... well it's important so call me back." She hangs up. I toss my phone aside.

"Oh my god!" I scream out as Emma slurps up my juices. "Fuck! Emma!" She reaches up and pushes me back on the bed. I feel her hands on my breast. I move mine on top of hers and squeeze. "Emma please, fuck!" She starts to finger me. She comes up to suck on my nipples.

"You... are... so... fucking... delicious... babygirl." Her lust filled voice makes me whimper in submission.

"Papi, I wanna taste."

"You wanna taste your pussy," she teases me.

"Yeesssss!"

"Here baby," she says as slides her fingers out. I greedily grab her fingers and put them in my mouth making her chuckle.

-thirty minutes later-

~Roni's POV~

"Regina call me back, I need you." I hang up the phone for the third time. I need my twin.

I just had a baby. And I didn't even know I was pregnant. How the fuck did I not know I was pregnant? I just had her in my bed, now I'm just looking at her in between my legs. She's looking at me. Her eyes are asking me what's next. We're just staring at each other. She looks just like her father, my ex-husband... Nicholas.

My phone rings and I quickly answer it. "What wrong Roni?" My sister asks.

"Regina please, hurry and come to my place. I need you."

"Alright I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thank you." I hang up my phone and set it down.

"Sabine." She looks at me. "Your name is Sabine Emma Mills. Bean is your nick name." I grab a towel and start cleaning my baby. "Ten fingers, nine toes. Nine toes?! One two three four five six seven eight nine ten. Oh okay. Bean you have ten toes. My little Bean. I lift her up and wipe her back.

"Roni?!" I hear my sister call out and my front door closes.

"Come upstairs!" I hear her feet run up the stairs. She enters my bedroom.