thirty-nine

~Emma's POV~

Dylan and I are going over everyone's names in the house.

"Dylan Jane Swan-Mills."

"Dylan Jane Swan-Mills," Dylan repeats.

Not going in an particular order, I say, "Danielle Carmen Swan-Mills."

"Munchkin Carmen Swan-Mills." She says. I laughed and moved on.

"Emma Marie Swan."

"Emma Marie Swan." Her Marie sounded like Mawie.

"Who am I?"

"Mommy."

"That's correct. Regina Maria Swan-Mills."

"Mamá Maria Swan-Mills." I look at her and she looks back at me the same way.

"Regina."

"Mamá."

"Danielle."

"Munchkin."

"Henry."

"Herny." I'm just looking at her about to laugh.

"Emma."

"Mommy."

"Dylan."

"Yes."

"How old are you?"

"Two mommy."

"Do you know your birthday?"

"No."

"It's September 23."

"September 23." She repeats. She going to forget again. I told her this last week. Part of me thinks she's messing with me.

"What do you do in case of an emergency?"

"Call 911."

"And what do you say?"

"Hi my name is Dylan and I two years old. Somebody been hurt."

"Or?"

"Somebody in the house?" Now you see other people might think, why are you teaching a two year old all this information? Well to that I say because I do not want any of my kids to not know what to do in case of an emergency. Plus they all need to know how 911 works. We do not need a repeat of last time.

-flashback-

"Hey Emma we got a kid who called 911. The sheriff wants us to go down and teach him the rules of how 911 works." Graham says to me.

"Alright let me get my phone and keys." I reply.

Okay so we're driving to the address. Graham is the one behind the wheel so I don't know where we're going. Until he pulls up in front of MY house. I don't tell him it's my house and just let it play out.

Regina opens the door in her robe and slippers, looking nowhere near ready to leave the house. She looks a little pissed that the police had to come to her house. I put my cover mouth so that only Gina can see it and mouth 'he doesn't know I live here.' So gets the message and nods.

"Come in officers."

"Thank you miss.?"

Gina plays along and says, "Ms. Mills."

"Yes Ms. Mills, we got a call here from a young boy."

"Mateó!" Gina nearly yells. When he saw us he almost shit his pants. His reaction was priceless. Gina, Graham, and Mateó sit at the table and start talking about why you should and should not call 911.