fifteen

~Regina's POV~

Right now I'm in the house and Emma is on her way back from some meeting. I'm sitting on the couch reading a book.

I hear the door unlock and see Emma walk in. She looks good right now. She's wearing a suit. She had to dress formally for a meeting. I bite my lip as she walks over to me.

"Hi babe how was your day?" She asks sitting down next to me.

"It was good, but it's great now that you're here," I say. She leans in and gives me a kiss.

"Where are the kids?"

"At your parents."

"Okay," She says reaching for her controller. "I'm going to play video games in the room. Wanna come with?"

"Yeah just let me get a glass of water first." She walks to the room as I walk to the kitchen. I drink my glass of cold water and walk to the room. She's already playing when I get in bed.

I have red lipstick on. Before I lay down I give Emma a kiss in the cheek and it leaves a mark. She has my lipstick on her face and she doesn't notice. I wanna see how long it will take her to find out that it's there. She's focused on her game so I take the rest of my lipstick off with a wipe and open my book up.

After ten minutes or so I began to get sleepy. I closed my book and laid down. I heard the doorbell ring and I said, "Emma go get the door."
She pauses her game and gets up. She still wearing her suit too.

She comes back two minutes later with a package. "Hey babe. It would've been nice to mention that I had lipstick on my face." I chuckle and bite my lip. She walks over to the bed. "Oh so you think it's funny," she says pulling my legs, bring me to the edge of the bed. I gasp as she pulls me. She begins to tickle me. I can't stop laughing.

"Emma!"

"You know what to say."

"Fine... mercy."

"Haha." She reaches for the package and grabs a key out her pocket. She cuts the tape on the box and opens it.  She still I front of me, so I can see what she's doing. "Gina it came," she sounds excited.

"What came?" I ask. She pulls a small, light blue box out of the box.

"Your ring," she answers, opening the small box. She takes the ring out and slides it on my finger.

"Thank you Emma. It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." She causes me to blush heavily. She leans in to kiss me and I meet her halfway. The kiss is short and passionate.

She then starts to take off her suit

She then starts to take off her suit. I help her with her tie because she going to choke herself if continues to do what she's doing.

"When do we have to pick up the kids?"