nine

-Morning-

~Regina's POV~

I wake up and Emma's arm is around my waist. She's still sleep. We're both naked from last night. I move closer so that we're touching. I wasn't expecting Emma's morning wood to be there and when it touched my core, a moan slipped out. It woke Emma up.

"What's wrong? You can handle my morning wood?" She says seductively. She bucks into me causing me to moan. "Your the reason it's there." She grinding into me and all I can do is moan. My horny ass can't resist her. Her hand moves to my breast and she squeezes it. She has not put her cock in yet. She's teasing me. She move her hand to my core. I moan a little louder, upon her touch. "Damn Gina, you're so wet."

"Emma, fuck me," I moan out , growing tired of her teasing. Without hesitation, she shoves her large cock in to my wet core.

As it enters, "ffffuucckk," is all I can get out. She pounds into me and nearly lost it.

I move away and tell Emma to lay on her back. She does so and I get on top. She slides it into me once again and allows me to control my motions. I place my hands on her breast and rock my hips.

"Fuck," she says with great pleasure. I continue to rock my hips causing pleasure for the both of us.

"Emma I'm gonna cum," I moan out.

"Go ahead, cum for me baby," she says. I came right after she said that I came all over her cock. As I orgasmed, I squeezed her breast and she came. I love the feeling of her cuming inside of me.

I lean in to kiss her. She kisses me back with passion. I break the kiss and kiss on her neck. I suck on her sweet spot hard. I mark my territory by leaving a hickey. She pulls out and I instantly miss the feeling.

It's early, so we have time to shower together. We brush our teeth and hop in the shower. Emma has work today so we don't take forever. She gets dressed and she wearing her uniform. I don't think she has notice yet, but the hickey is visible. I smile at the thought of it. 

She gives me a goodbye kiss. My fingers are in her belt loops. "Promise you'll be safe," she leaning into her.

"I promise," she says ending with another kiss. "I gotta go baby."

"Wait give me a kiss," she says. She drops her things, grabs my hips, and kisses me.

"I love you," she breaking the kiss.

"I love you too," I say. "Have a good day Papi," I say knowing what it does to her.

"Why Gina?" She says frustrated. She looks at the clock and back at me. I bite my lip. "Really, on my way to work." I nod my head with my lip still between my teeth. 

She grabs me and picks me up. I wrap me legs around her and she brings us upstairs. She pins me between her and a wall. She sucking on my neck and has her hands on my ass.

"Emma," I moan out. I remove my arms from around her neck and down to her belt. She puts me down for second just to unbuckle her belt and to release her member. She unties my robe and lets it fall to the ground. She lifts me back up and shoves her cock in without any warning.

"Fuck!" I yell out. She fucks me against the wall, hard. I guess she a little mad at me for making her late. I like when she's rough with me. "Fuck! Emma!" She has me screaming her name. She made me cum and she did as well. She put her member away.

She grabs my ass and pulls me into kiss. She kisses me so much passion, but then she breaks it when she feels my stomach. She looks down at my stomach and back at me. I do the same, only I'm confused.