forty-seven

~Dani's POV~

Usually moms wake us up. I woke up a little later than I should, but it's okay. I wake up my other siblings except Dylan. We get dressed and eat breakfast.

"Where's mamá or Mommy." Mateó asks.

"I think they're still sleeping."

"Dani the bus is here."

"Okay you guess go. Hold the bus for me." I write a note saying that we ate and went to school. I grab my bag and lock the front door. I get in the bus.

"Good morning Hector." I say to the bus driver.

"Good morning Dani." We're always the first kids on the bus. Gideon as well. I sit in back across from Henry. The twins sit in the middle next to each other. Mateó sits in the first seat on the left with Gideon.

-an hour later-

~Dylan's POV~

I woke up and I hear a ringing sound. I get up out my bed and look for it. It's the phone for the house. I pick it up and answer it.

"Hello."

"Hi who am I speaking with this is Ms. Young."

"My name is Dylan."

"Oh Dylan! Can you put your mommy on the phone?"

"Yes." I walk with the phone in my hand. I open the door and walk in the room. "Mommy!" She doesn't wake up. I hit her.

"Ow! What the hell?!"

"Mommy the phone."

"Who is it?"

"Ms. Young." Mommy takes the phone and talks to Ms. Young.

"Hello Emma Swan speaking... no she's not coming in today. We slept in late. Okay bye." She gives me the phone back. I put it back where it goes and come back.

"Mommy!"

"What." She sounds tired.

"Mommy get up." I whine.

"Okay Dylan I'm up."

"Mommy you no have a shirt on." She looks down.

"Uh. Dylan close your eyes and don't open them till I say so."

"Okay Mommy." I put my hands over my eyes. I hear her moving around and drawers opening and closing.

"Okay you can open your eyes. Go to let Queso out. I'll be right there."

"Okay."

~Emma's POV~

"Gina wake up we slept in. We're late. And Dylan saw me shirtless, so I suggest you get up and get dressed."

"Emma." She groans. "I don't want to."

"Baby you have to get up and eat."

"Fine." She gets up and walks to the bathroom. I walk out our room. I see a note. It says,

Dear moms,

We woke up and got ready for school. We ate breakfast. Everyone is wearing matching clothing and is on the bus. I let Dylan sleep longer. Have a good day at work and home.

-Love Dani

Wow talk about that. She woke everyone up and got them ready for school.

"Dylan are you ready?"

"No." She sounds far away.

"Where are you?"