forty-two

Hey guys, I just started school again. I'll try my best to post regularly. Happy reading.

~~~~C.R.Welsh

***********************

~Dylan's POV~

I woke up and it's still dark out. My diaper is wet 'cause I goed pee pee. I climb out my crib.

I do what mommy and mamá do. I take off the diaper. My mommies use the wipes, so I take one out and wipe my pee pee. I don't know what it's called, but I go pee pee out of its and that's what I call it.

I wipe myself and throw it in the little trash in my room with my diaper. I don't put on a new diaper instead I take my shirt off and go to the fridge. Mamá says I've gotten taller. I can reach the higher selves. I see my sippy cup filled with water. I take it and close the fridge.

I'm naked and drinking water. Just walking around the room minding my own business. Over time I got bored and tired again. I don't wanna go to my bed so I go to my mommies' room. I open the door. My mommies are sleeping.

I go to Mommy's side of the bed and tap her. "Mommy." I say.

"What?" She's talking, but her eyes are closed.

"Mommy." She doesn't answer. I go to mamá's side and tap her. "Mamá." They both don't answer me, so I start to cry. A loud cry, so they can wake up.

"Gina who's crying?" Mommy says. Mamá sits up. I'm standing next to her and I tap her. I'm still naked any holding my sippy cup.

"Mamá." I cry. She turns the light on and sees me crying.

"Bebé what's wrong? Why are you naked?" She asks lifting me up.

"I take my diaper off." I say.

"Bebé stop crying. You're okay." I lay down in the middle of my mommies and go back to sleep.

*

~Regina's POV~

I woke up with something on my chest. I look down to Dylan's head on my chest. She hasn't noticed that I'm up yet. I look over and see that her feet are on Emma's chest. I see Emma start to wake up. She looks at me and I look at her. Here face only reads 'what the fuck is going on?' I don't remember how Dylan got in here and naked at that.

"First of all Dylan, why are you naked?" Emma asks. This is and isn't an issue. At least she doesn't get naked in public.

"I take my diaper off when I goed pee pee and I wipe myself and then I don't want to put a new one on." Dylan answers.

"Okay, but please move. I got body parts in my face that I don't need." Emma says. Dylan moves and sees that I'm awake. She smiles and kisses my lips. Her little hands are on my chest; they're so little. I sit up and realize that I'm only wearing a bra and thong.

"Mommy what is this called?" Dylan ask looking at Emma.

Emma looks at what Dylan's pointing at. "Dylan that's your penis."

"Do you have one?"

"Yeah."

"Does mamá?"

"No." The confusion on Dylan's face is funny. I can't laugh because they're being serious.

"Why she no have one?"

"Because Dylan, you and I are intersex." She just becomes even more confused. "Because we're superheroes. Only you and I know. Your mamá can't hear us right now. You can't tell other people because they won't believe you. Our job is to protect. That's why I'm a police officer."