sixty-eight

~Regina's POV~

"Baby please." Emma begs for me to speak. I don't say a word. I stay on my side of the bed and she on hers. She's facing me though. I feel her fingertips on my back. "I'm lonely baby. I had another bad day at work today. It started off bad and ended bad. And it's even worse knowing that I can't come home to tell you about it. It sucks. I miss your voice Gina. I miss it so much. I've gone so far as to listening to voicemails and watching videos of us on my phone. It isn't the same though. I miss your daily hugs and kisses. Especially the kisses that you give me all over my face. I miss my kisses." She whines. "I miss the notes you pack me in my lunch." I hear her start to cry. "I miss showering with you. Getting ready with you is the best part of the morning. I miss us." I quickly wipe my eyes. "I miss your yelling too." She chuckles. "It's been like a prison sentence without you talking to be. I'm sorry." She sniffles. "It really sucks that you're asleep right now." She thinks I'm asleep? "I miss cuddling with you. Every night I wait until you're in a deep enough sleep and then I cuddle you. I know it helps you sleep better. I just wanna make sure you get all the sleep you need because you have busy days. You needs your rest. I leave before you wake up so I don't get in your way or cause another fight." She breaks down crying. "Fuck, this hard. I don't wanna fight anymore. Tomorrow I'm gonna go out and get you all the things you love. Like the chocolate you love. I'll put those in your lunch box and I'll make you a special lunch, just like you do for me. I'll make you a special dinner and you'll have your favorite flowers." She takes a deep breath. "Everything will be okay... an-and-and Gina will forgive me." She sobs. "Everything's gonna be okay." She tries to reassure herself but she ends up sobbing even more. "We'll get through this. It's just bump in the road. A huge bump in the road." I can't take this anymore. I turn over and grab her.

"I forgive you." I kiss her. "Okay papi? I forgive you. Don't cry. I forgive you." I kiss all over her face. "Please I'm sorry. I was being stubborn and immature. I forgive you." She holds me tight and cries into my chest. "I'm sorry Emma. I didn't mean to hurt you or push you away." I rub her back.

"Can we get ready together in the morning?" She sniffles.

"Of course." I hug her tighter. "Of course."

"I missed you Gina."

"I missed you too papi." I was upset over something so little for no reason and I ended up hurting her. "How about we have a personal day tomorrow?"

"Like stay home with each other?"

"Yeah. How about that?"

"I'd like that."

"That's what we'll do then. For now get some sleep."

"Can I get some kisses?"

"Yes."

-morning-

"Alright papi everyone's gone and we have the day to ourselves." Her eyes are still red from last night. "Let's make breakfast." I suggest. "Come on papi." She stands up slowly. "We can make pancakes."

"Can we just cuddle for a few more minutes?" I nod and walk back to the bed with her.

"Papi what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just missed you is all."

"Want me to make you feel better?"

"Yeah." She playing with the buttons on my shirt. "Can I see your boobs?"

"Yeah." I smile. She starts unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom. She pushes the material off my shoulders. I can feel her excitement growing. She unhooks my bra and pulls it off slowly. Seeing my boobs always cheers her up. She's just lays on my chest.