seven

Two weeks later.

~Regina POV~

Emma and I have been busy lately and haven't had much time alone or gone out for some fun with are friends. We decided to go out tonight to a club with our friends Ruby, Belle, Tink, and Killian. Dani will be at her aunts.

I've been preoccupied with my mother's campaign. Emma's been somewhat busy with her training and hanging out with Dani. When we're at home we spend what little time we have as a family, no work allowed.

It is 6:00 and we're getting ready. I'm wearing a short dress and Emma is wearing pants and nice short sleeve button up with vans.

"Emma," I say getting her attention. "I don't what shoes to wear."

She walks over to the closet and after a minute walks out. "These ones," she says handing me a pair of black heals. "There not too high and not too short."

"Thank you," I say taking them out her hand. I put them on and stood up to look in the mirror. I'm looking at myself you see if there's anything missing and there isn't. Emma walks up behind and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You look good Gina," she says pulling me closer.

"Emma we can't. We have to be there on time," I say not fully meaning it.

She grabbed my ass and squeezed it and I let out a moan. "I know, but you look so good," she says seductively. Her cock is pressed up against my ass and it feels so good.

"Emma," I say push back against her for more friction.

"Gina, that feels so good," she moans. She is  going to make us late if we don't stop.

"Emma we have to go," I say sadly and pulling away from her.

"Alright Gina we'll go so we can be on time," she says she moving closer to the stairs. Before going all the way down, she comes back up. She grabs me by the waist and smashes her lips into mine. We melt into the kiss and have a passionate make out session.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Just a way of saying I love you," she says look at me.

"I love you Emma," I say meaning it with all my heart.

"I love you too Gina," she says with more that enough love. She gives me a quick peck and runs back downstairs. I grab what need and head downstairs as well.

"Let's go Em," I say. She grabs her keys and opens the door. I walk out behind her and she locks it. She unlocks the car door and I get in. She jumps in and starts the car. We drive off and head to our destination.

We arrive in ten minutes. Once we get in the club, we see our friends at the bar.

~Emma's POV~

"Regina! Emma!" Ruby yells excitedly.

"Hi Ruby," Regina says.

"Hey Ruby," I say.

"Where's Belle and Tink?" Regina says.

"There in the bathroom," Ruby replies.

"And Killian,"

"He talking to and old friend over there. I think he said her names was Milah," Ruby informs us.

"Well I came to have fun," Regina says. "Let's get a round of shots going," she says signaling the bar tender. In less that thirty seconds they're is a tray full of shots.
The three of us grab one and drink it. "Tequila mixed with vodka, just how I like it," Regina says finishing a shot.