fifty-four

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Trigger warning.
Mentions rape.
Twice.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-flashback-

~Regina's POV~

I hit Emma with the pillow again and something in her changes. It was dark. She grabs me and flips on to my stomach. She forces my pants down. She then pulls down her pants and force her way inside. It hurt so much.

"OH FUCK!" I scream. Her powerful thrust are painful. "Emma!" I grab the blankets tightly. "Emma." I start crying from the pain. This isn't her. Emma is somewhere else. The thought races through my mind.

"Please." I beg. "Emma please stop!" She's hurting me. I just want this to be over. She pulls out and slams back into to me. I scream into the blanket as she does it several more times. "Emma." I sob.

She pulls out again and flips me over. I close my eyes not wanting to see her face. She forces my shirt off. I lie there crying as she rapes me.

-end flashback-

~Emma's POV~

"And what else did she say?" Dr. Marshal asks.

"That can't forgive me... not yet." I say. "There's no reason she should."

"Emma. You apologized and that's all you can do now. It wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was! She said she begged me to stop and I kept going. I raped me wife! She'll never forgive me and I'll never see her or my family again. I destroyed it and I can't fix it." My chest heaves as I get my words out. Everything starts to fade and then I'm gone.

*

"Emma are you okay now?"

"What happened?" My throat is dry.

"You had a seizure. You have to stay calm Emma. Your brain can't keep going through this type of trauma." She hands me a cup of water. "Emma can you tell me about your childhood?"

I set the now empty cup on the tray. "Which part?"

"All. I'm here to help you."

"It was painful until I was fourteen. That's when I got adopted. Before that I was in several homes." I hardly ever talk about my life before Mary Margaret and David. "I was born with a penis... with each home I went to they had a problem with it. They called me names and abused me. Random beating and sexual assault. The worst was the one before I got adopted. Craig and Nancy."

-flashback-

"Where are you freak?" Craig is looking for me. I'm so scared and alone. Me hiding is only going to make my punishment worse. I have to get away.

"There you are!" He reeks of alcohol and Newport cigarettes. My heart rate increases dramatically as he pulls me from the closet. "You're gonna get it." He picks me up and I scream. "They aren't gonna save you freak." He brings me to his room and closes the door. He throws me down and locks the door. I try to get away to the other side of the room, but he catches me and starts beating me.

His heavy fist pound on my body. I cry and scream, but no one comes to save me. No one ever does. Not until it's too late.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed. "So Emma." His vile voice fills my ears. "Happy birthday." I stay quiet. "Say thank you you ungrateful twerp!" He scares me into thanking him and the words tremble out my mouth. "You're welcome." He starts stroking my cheek. "You're very pretty Emma. How about for your birthday, I give you a treat."