twenty-six

~Regina's POV~

It's the weekend again. My bebés are getting bigger and bigger.

I'm going through my phone looking at pictures. It's like I'm watching them grow all over again. I know they're still little, but going to be that small forever.

Dylan comes up to me. I'm laying on the couch. "Dylan promise me you'll be mamá's little girl forever."

"Okay mamá." She's so sweet.

"Come here." I say picking her up and hugging her.

"Mamá can I have milk?"

"Yes." I expose my left breast and she latches on. I stroke  my fingers through her hair. I pick her up and carry her to the master bedroom. "Hold on a second Dylan." I set my her on the bed. I take my shirt, along with my bra, and lay on the bed. "Come bebé." She stands up on the bed walks towards me. She latches on to left nipple and continues. She switches between my left and right breast a few times. That's way I took her to my room and took my shirt off. More privacy for the both of us.

"Mamá."

"Sí bebé."

"Can we see abuela today?"

"Maybe. If she's not busy."

"I done mamá."

"Okay bebé." I sit up and put my things back on. I pick up my phone and call my mother. "Hola mamá."

"Hola Regina."

"Dylan wants to come by for a visit, is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine I'm not busy."

"Okay we'll be over in about an hour or two."

"See you then," she says before hanging up.

"Dylan she said we can come over."

"Yay!" Dylan says jumping on my bed.

"Dylan stop jumping on the bed." I scold.

"Sorry mamá."

"It's Okay. Let's go get ready." I pick her up and head towards her room.

"Mamá dónde está mommy (where is mommy)?"

"She had to work the night shift, but she'll be home soon." Actually any minute. I get Dylan dressed. She has on her adidas sweatsuit and sneakers. I get the Mateó and the twins dressed as well. Henry and Dani decided to stay home.

"Henry and Dani. Please behave and be safe while we're gone. Call me if need anything." I get five jackets out the closet; Dylan's, Mateó's, Alexa's, Avery's, and mine. "Come on guys put on your and zip them up."

"Mamá can you help me?" Dylan asks.

"Sí bebé come here." I hear the front door open. Emma walks in.

"Where's everybody going?" She asks in a funny voice and earning chuckles from the kids.

"Hi Em."

"Hi Gina."

"We're just going to my mother's house for a little bit. Henry and Dani are staying here. Do you want to come?"

"Nah I'll stay here with them. Plus I need a nap."

"Okay." I give her a kiss before leaving and so do the kids. "Everyone get in the car." I takes us twenty minutes to get to my mother's house. I park in front of the house and get the kids out the car.

"Mamá can you carry me?" Dylan asks. I pick her up and start walking to the door.

"Hola!" My mother says opening the door for us. "Come in come in. It's cold outside."