twenty-eight

~Emma's POV~

I'm still waiting for Gina to come back. It's 8:05 PM. All the kids are asleep. I hope she come back soon.

The clock reaches 8:15 PM. By now Gina and I would be in bed cuddling. I walk into our room and close the door behind me. I strip of my clothes and leave my underwear and sports bra on.

Two minutes later Gina walks in the room. "Why didn't you call me?"

"What?"

"You always call when we fight. Why didn't you call?" A tear falls down her right cheek. I get up quickly and rush to her side.

"I'm sorry Gina. I'm sorry I didn't call. I'm sorry I lied to you." I wipe a second tear off her cheek. "Please forgive me baby." Our foreheads connect.

Our lips barely touch. "I forgive Emma." I kiss her deeply and lift her up. Her legs wrap around my waist naturally. She doesn't have her I walk us to the bed and lay her on her back never breaking the kiss.

"Emma," she says as I move to her neck. I don't go any further because I want to show her what I got while she was gone.

"Regina."

"Yes," she says looking me in the eyes.

"I got two more tattoos while you were gone. Before you say anything I want to show you them. They're very important to me."  She doesn't say anything, but her eyes never leave mine. She nods, give the go ahead look. We sit up and look at each other.

"On my left wrist I got 9/23 our wedding anniversary."

"It's nice. I like it." She says softly.

"And on the I got this on my right wrist." She looks down at my wrist. She doesn't say anything. When she looks back up, her eyes water. "Regina I did this because I truly do love you. I know it's just ink, but to me it's a promise to not only love you, but to remember you any and everywhere I go. It's also a reminder to think about when I make decisions. I love you Regina."

"Emma," she squeaks. "Thank you. I love you so much." She kisses me again. "But I can't be with you anymore."

"What Regina?" She doesn't say anything she just fades away.

I wake up with a few beads of sweat on my forehead. I wipe my forehead and the clock reads 7:07 AM. Did I just dream that hole thing. I look at my wrist a the tattoos are still there with their bandages on them. I only dreamt Regina and I making up.

I look to my left and Regina's in there laying there peacefully. "Regina can you wake up please I need to apologize to you?"

"I'm already up Emma. What do you want?" She sounds a little angry.

"Please look at me. I want to be facing you when I say this." She sits up and faces me after removing her cheetah print sleepy time  blindfold. Her beautiful eyes lock with mine. "I'm sorry Regina." She doesn't look amused. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I was teaching the kids parkour. I'm sorry that I hid it from you for so long too. I hate that you're mad at me and how we're arguing. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday, I didn't mean it. Please know that I am not saying this just so we can make up quick. I truly am sorry. Please forgive me Gina."

"I forgive you," she says softly. "I'm sorry too. Especially for leaving you here alone with all the kids. I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss her lips. She kisses me back with the same amount of love, if not more.

"Ow!" She says breaking the kiss.

"What's happened?" I ask concerned.

"Something scratched me." I look down and see that my bandages are scratching her. "Emma what happened to your arms? I was only gone for a few hours."