fifty-two

~Emma's POV~

"You have yourself a deal Pan."

"I knew you'd give in." I snickers. "When does it go down?"

"We can do it tonight."

"Fine by me."

"There are rules."

"What are they?"

"One... no kissing on the lips. Two... no marks. Three... no means no. If she says no, it means no. Four... do not ask her anything personal."

"That's it?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me her name?"

"Jennifer." Like hell I'm telling him Regina's name or Roni's.

"Jennifer," he nods. "I think Jenny and I will have a great evening." I cringe at his statement. He stands, but I keep my head down. "It's nice doing business with you again." The officers take him away and I just keep my head down.

This whole thing makes me feel dirty. I know he's not sleeping with Regina, but in a way... he is.

I stand up and walk out the small room. I leave the building without saying goodbye to anyone. I get in my car and drive home.

_

Regina and I decided that it would best if we moved... and that's exactly what we did. Our home was tarnished by that horrible day. No one should have to go through what our family went through.

I still don't remember anything from the last four years, which means I still don't remember Dylan

I still don't remember anything from the last four years, which means I still don't remember Dylan. I remember some things like Roni, but not my nephews. Like details pop into my head at weird times. It's weird how I remember Roni and I met her after Dylan was born.

I pull into the driveway and park the car in the garage. Before exiting the car, I lean my head on the stirring wheel and take several deep breaths.

"Mommy's home!" Alexa yells as I enter. Everyone turns to look at me except Dylan. She doesn't even move. I feel guilty that I don't remember her. She seems like a great kid. Regina says she's the most like me. I hug everyone and give kisses. I go to sit next to Dylan.

"Hi Dylan." She looks up at me, but stay silent. "What did you do today?" She sighs as if she was going to say something, but still, she stays quiet. "Well that's good." I say as if she answered the question. "Thanks for asking. I had a long, but important day." She slides off the chair and walks away with her head down. "Dylan." I call, but she doesn't come back.

"Just give it time Emma. Sadly this has happened to her before." Regina says.

"What do you mean?"

"I got in an accident and lost my memory for a bit."

"Yeah, but what if I don't remember her? Look at how sad she is. It's like she's an orphan on Christmas." Damn, that was deep. That was me before I got adopted.