eighty-two

🚨Smut alert 🚨
Sorry for any mistakes.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-one week later-

~Emma's POV~

"Rise and shine Frankie." I open the curtains.

"Why?" She groans.

"Come on wake up. Breakfast time. Meet me in the kitchen."

"Fine." I walk out the room closing the door behind me. I walk to the kitchen and start taking things out.

"Hi mummy." Dylan comes up to hug me.

"Good morning sweetheart." I hug her back.

"Mm. Good morning papi." Regina says hugging me from behind.

"Good morning beautiful."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She moves in front over me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Hi Frankie." Dylan says. Frankie is dragging her feet.

"Morning?" Frankie asks. "It's too early. I'll be back at one." She turns around.

"Hey? Where you going? You gotta eat breakfast." Dylan says.

"I haven't eaten breakfast in years or waken up before twelve o'clock."

"How? Come back please. How do you know if you're not going like it?"

"I don't eat breakfast."

"Fine then I won't eat breakfast."

"You gotta eat breakfast."

"Why? You're not eating?"

"Ughh. Fine I'll have breakfast."

"Thank you."

"What's for breakfast mummies? I'm hungry." That's Alexa. She's always ready to eat. "I'll have three of everything." We laugh at Alexa's appetite.

-after breakfast-

~Frankie's POV~

I'm in the backyard smoking a cigarette and listening to my music. I've been here a week and so far... I'm fine. Here comes Dylan. She's a little annoying but what six year old isn't.

"Hi Frankie." Her high pitched voice is louder than my music. I take out my right earphone.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Whatcha doing?"

"What's it look like?"

"Well it looks like you're smoking and chilling. I'm going to my treehouse. You can come if you want." She starts walking away. She turns around and looks at the house. "Lucha!" She calls out. Her big ass dog comes running out the house. "Wanna come with us Frankie?"

I think about it. I've haven't been inside her treehouse yet. It's probably just some kiddie decorations. "What the heck," i shrug. "Sure." I follow her across the yard and we go up the stairs.

"Lucha Stay." The dog listens and holds his place. "Sit." He sits on the porch. Dylan opens the door with her key and boy was I wrong. Her treehouse house is dope. There's a flatscreen and game consoles. She could live here if she wanted to. Dylan walks around. She turns the tv on and grabs something off the counter. "Good boy, Lucha." She gives the dog a treat.

"This place is cool." I say.

"Thanks." She says petting her dog. "Come Lucha. Lay on your bed." She closes the door and locks it. She just became cool. "Are you gonna sit or just stand there?"